No announcement yet.

Active shooter on Ohio State campus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I see people taking bets for what race did this but how about how will be killed.
    I always go for robot drone since they got that guy in Texas with a robot drone. I'm a fan of people being killed by robots. Long shot in Ohio probably, but wtf roll the dice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Damn.. Beat me to it..

Actually I think it's a transgender muslim Michigan fan
      lol that's a good mix

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        8 people have been transported to the hospital, none thankfully have been reported dead so far
        Well odds on a introverted non p#ssy white guy just went up cuz usually they can't shoot as good as a ****** or black guy. Although its Ohio so who knows, but anyway new odds:

Introverted white guy -125
        M#zzie +105
        Anti-Gov. black guy +110

Combo of 2 of those types +130
        Combo of 3 of those types +155

The field +115

Comment

Comment

Looks like those who bet on 'Muslim' win again:

An 18-year-old Somali man was behind an attack involving a car and butcher knife on the campus of Ohio State University Monday that left nine injured, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

After the suspect plowed his vehicle into the crowd, officials said he got out of the vehicle and began attacking people with a butcher knife before he was shot and killed by a campus police officer.

The attacker, was a "legal permanent resident," according to an official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The suspect's name was yet not released and the motive behind the attack is still unclear, according to law enforcement sources, but investigators are not ruling out anything at this point.

Ohio State Police Chief Craig Stone said the attacker purposely drove over a curb and into pedestrians.

"This was done on purpose," he said.An 18-year-old Somali man was behind an attack involving a car and butcher knife on the campus of Ohio State University Monday that left nine injured, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

After the suspect plowed his vehicle into the crowd, officials said he got out of the vehicle and began attacking people with a butcher knife before he was shot and killed by a campus police officer.

The attacker, was a "legal permanent resident," according to an official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The suspect's name was yet not released and the motive behind the attack is still unclear, according to law enforcement sources, but investigators are not ruling out anything at this point.

Ohio State Police Chief Craig Stone said the attacker purposely drove over a curb and into pedestrians.

"This was done on purpose," he said."

Source:
            http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/28...hio-state.html

Comment

Comment

Starts cutting people with a knife "this was done on purpose" lol ya don't say

Comment

Somalian refugee.....

But let's keep taking refugees doe

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Starts cutting people with a knife "this was done on purpose" lol ya don't say
                    Lol...... I thought the same...

Why the **** are the officials constantly saying this... CAPT OBVIOUS

Comment

IT WASNT EVEN A SHOOTER.... DUDE HAD A KNIFE !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X