Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Mike Tyson prime for prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson via tko, Vitali has never fought anyone Tyson's caliber.
    Klitz got stopped by an old out of shape Lewis a prime Tyson destroy's Vitali who will never be considered a top twenty-five heavyweight.
    Tyson in his prime does everything better than Klitz.
    Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Tyson via tko, Vitali has never fought anyone Tyson's caliber.
      Klitz got stopped by an old out of shape Lewis a prime Tyson destroy's Vitali who will never be considered a top twenty-five heavyweight.
      Tyson in his prime does everything better than Klitz.
      Ray.
      Vitali would have a 9 inch height advantage, and an 8 inch reach advantage.

Vitali was ahead on the scorecards against Lewis.

Who did Tyson fight that was like Vitali?

Comment

What happens to height & reach when it's by passed? Everyone Tyson fought had height and reach. Who did Vitali face with Tyson's speed and power?
        Doesn't anyone realize that height & reach becomes a disadvantage when those attributes get penetrated?
        Being ahead on score cards means nothing when the out come is a KO or tko loss. Lewis & Vitali were both gassed out after 4, at least Lewis had an excuse yet he stilled stopped him.

The Klitz bros were very good in their era but never fought anyone that would be considered great. They were dominate in a very weak era and when fantasy matched against great boxers or fighters they become average opponents.
        I like Vitali better than Wlad but neither holds up under pressure from real fighters.
        I like them as individuals and respect their courage in defense of peoples right to be free but as pro boxers I think their skill level is average.
        Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          What happens to height & reach when it's by passed? Everyone Tyson fought had height and reach. Who did Vitali face with Tyson's speed and power?
          Doesn't anyone realize that height & reach becomes a disadvantage when those attributes get penetrated?
          Being ahead on score cards means nothing when the out come is a KO or tko loss. Lewis & Vitali were both gassed out after 4, at least Lewis had an excuse yet he stilled stopped him.

The Klitz bros were very good in their era but never fought anyone that would be considered great. They were dominate in a very weak era and when fantasy matched against great boxers or fighters they become average opponents.
          I like Vitali better than Wlad but neither holds up under pressure from real fighters.
          I like them as individuals and respect their courage in defense of peoples right to be free but as pro boxers I think their skill level is average.
          Ray
          #realtak

I definitely rock with your opinion....

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            Vitali would have a 9 inch height advantage, and an 8 inch reach advantage.

Vitali was ahead on the scorecards against Lewis.

Who did Tyson fight that was like Vitali?
            Its not like Tyson fought guys with reach advantage whole career, i got in 50-50 with edge to Prime Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
              #realtak

I definitely rock with your opinion....
              Oh yeah? How hard do you rock, do you rock like a cinder block?

Comment

A prime Mike Tyson would KO Vitali Klitschko inside 3 rounds.

Comment

Yeah, maybe if Tyson cut him or Vitali was injured, because those are the only times he lost. I could see Tyson winning a decision though, since he'd probably be busier and throw more. Vitali tended to throw fewer shots, but hard ones in the fights of his I've seen.
                  Last edited by Anthony342; 11-07-2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

To those who said Tyson would KO Vitali, how would he? Vitali was never even knocked down in his career.

Comment

BOOM exactly. I mean, has he even been seriously dazed or wobbled?

Comment

Working...
                      X