Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather comeback opponent announced..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont get how this is suppose to be funny or even make sense at all

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
      I hear he's gonna challenge a fan just as Roy Jones Jr. did recently.
      Floyd ruined your life. You should start a recovery group, and move forward in your own life.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Floyd ruined your life. You should start a recovery group, and move forward in your own life.
        Hardly. You don't see me on here obsessing over Floyd, or posting slow motion videos proving he lost.

Comment

Hardly. You don't see me on here obsessing over Floyd, or posting slow motion videos proving he lost.
          What's your opinion of the slow motion video brigade ? They only want it for one fight. I am sure Marquez would want it in all his PAC fights.

But, slow motion video? Yes or no?

Comment

Can you provide a link to your source for Floyd fighting a fan?

Comment

What's your opinion of the slow motion video brigade ? They only want it for one fight. I am sure Marquez would want it in all his PAC fights.

But, slow motion video? Yes or no?
              I haven't went back and re-watched it in slow-mo, but I find it hard to believe that a fight that one-sided had the judges missing so many of Pac's punches connecting that he actually deserved to win the fight over Floyd. I know Pac tards are still suffering through the seven stages of grief and haven't quite made it to the 'Acceptance' stage yet, but they'd be better off sticking to their "Pac was injured and deserves another shot" mitigation rather than pretending a slow motion video actually proves Manny won.

Comment

Can you provide a link to your source for Floyd fighting a fan?
                I was joking in regards to the likelihood that Floyd will choose an easy opponent for #50.

Comment

I haven't went back and re-watched it in slow-mo, but I find it hard to believe that a fight that one-sided had the judges missing so many of Pac's punches connecting that he actually deserved to win the fight over Floyd. I know Pac tards are still suffering through the seven stages of grief and haven't quite made it to the 'Acceptance' stage yet, but they'd be better off sticking to their "Pac was injured and deserves another shot" mitigation rather than pretending a slow motion video actually proves Manny won.
                  Green. Sent! Great reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X