Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver tests positive for banned sustance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesnt surprise me

i was surprised by how competitive he was against cunningham, something was off

as we know most of these guys are on PEDs and the tests are easy to beat

getting caught means you were so juiced you gave up on beating the test and just tried to mask everything you were on instead

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Fuck what you have to say. Tarver's cheating the last time around derailed Lateef Kayode's career. If he was worried about feeding his kids maybe he should have kept up with his child support payments instead of blowing his money on side chicks and gambling.

The only one who took anything away was Antonio Tarver's cheating ass. Dude should be banned for life.
      I recall Kayode angrily blaming Showtime for the Draw in the post fight interview because Tarver worked there at the time as commentator.
      I got no personal bone to pick with Kayode but then again I see something wrong with the way Tarvers issues were handled. Taking everything from the man then taking away his ability to work isn't something any man should have to go through.

Comment

Tarver should retire already.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
          I recall Kayode angrily blaming Showtime for the Draw in the post fight interview because Tarver worked there at the time as commentator.
          I got no personal bone to pick with Kayode but then again I see something wrong with the way Tarvers issues were handled. Taking everything from the man then taking away his ability to work isn't something any man should have to go through.
          Do you hear yourself?

Dude has been busted using steroids TWICE, putting other fighters lives at risk and affecting their careers so he could get an unfair advantage. It doesnt get any worse than that.

No one is taking away his ability to work; he can go get a regular job anywhere, but he has no place in a boxing ring.

Comment

Do you hear yourself?

Dude has been busted using steroids TWICE, putting other fighters lives at risk and affecting their careers so he could get an unfair advantage. It doesnt get any worse than that.

No one is taking away his ability to work; he can go get a regular job anywhere, but he has no place in a boxing ring.
            Did you even see those fights? I saw nothing in the Kayode fight nor in the Cunningham fights that tell me he had any unfair advantage.

It was clear in fights like De La Hoya vs Vargas that Vargas was in the best shape he ever was in and not only did he get KTFO he tested positive. It doesn't add up with Tarver given those performances.

Comment

https://youtu.be/a5_jSJgIkMU

Antonio Tarver tests positive for a banned substance for his fight with Steve USS Cunningham

According to Antonio Initial testing done by Labcorp turned up negative but apparently the promoter Lou Dibella had another company test and it came back positive. He didn't even say what substance.
              These russians/east european can't stop doping doe!!

Comment

Did you even see those fights? I saw nothing in the Kayode fight nor in the Cunningham fights that tell me he had any unfair advantage.

It was clear in fights like De La Hoya vs Vargas that Vargas was in the best shape he ever was in and not only did he get KTFO he tested positive. It doesn't add up with Tarver given those performances.
                It adds up 100%, you're just in some bizarre denial and don't want to accept that Antonio Tarver is a cheat for some reason.

It's been proven beyond any doubt; the first time time he got popped for cheating he called it "honest mistake." He's caused a fuss this time because he doesn't have the 50k to pay the fine, and he won't be allowed to fight again in any state until he pays it.

Comment

Tarver is on Twitter saying it was the urine that tested dirty, but the urine isn't his! Now THAT is a first!

Apparently the A side was dirty, so he requested they test the B side and it was also dirty.

Now he's saying the pee wasn't even his. Jesus christ.

Comment

Fined and suspended by New Jersey State Athletic Commission as well.
                    Take everything from the man including his ability to feed his kids
                    Should had thought about that before cheating shouldnt he? It's all fun and games till you get caught.

Funny thing is, Tarver was jacked up on roids but you dont seem to show any sympathy for the guy who was in the ring fighting for HIS DAUGHER'S LIFE and could had lost his too.

Comment

It adds up 100%, you're just in some bizarre denial and don't want to accept that Antonio Tarver is a cheat for some reason.

It's been proven beyond any doubt; the first time time he got popped for cheating he called it "honest mistake." He's caused a fuss this time because he doesn't have the 50k to pay the fine, and he won't be allowed to fight again in any state until he pays it.
                      I actually watched both of those fights and his performances in both fights weren't what I'd consider suspect. If you want to celebrate this mans issues that's on you.

Comment

Working...
                      X