• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Steele - "Pacquiao is washed up"

Richie Rich hitting Manny with the:

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Richie Rich hitting Manny with the:

LMAO Even after mayweather beat pacquiao u fanboys still upload marquez ko of pacquiao.... i guess Floyd fan will forever live through marquez accomplishment

And yes, any1 with 2 good eyes and not biased could see pacquiao was not even close to what he was in 2010. Floyd said it in the interviews "the time is right" "We couldnt timed it better"

Floyd made a career fighting washed up champion or green champions.... and he didnt even have the decency to fight a washed up congressman in pacquiao he resorted to huggin and runnin

True ATG LOL what a ****ing fraud i bet the sport took a massive hit after that "fight of the century". Boxing wont hit 1million PPV in the next 50 years

Comment

I didn't watch the video but I think he might be right about Pacquiao, he's a shadow of the fighter he was, not as explosive and (understandably) much more tentative after the Marquez knockout.

Now he has get surgery(?) at 36, the guy should just hang them up.

Comment

"Way above him" lmaoo
          Pacquiao ain't nothing but a fraud media creation. Haven't mentioned God since the fight ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            I didn't watch the video but I think he might be right about Pacquiao, he's a shadow of the fighter he was, not as explosive and (understandably) much more tentative after the Marquez knockout.

Now he has get surgery(?) at 36, the guy should just hang them up.
            you don't retire from boxing.

boxing retires you.

for most anyway.

pac will retire after he losses to an algieri or david diaz level opponent. embarassed to retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              "Way above him" lmaoo
              Pacquiao ain't nothing but a fraud media creation. Haven't mentioned God since the fight ended.
              pac cannot come back from this he is fraud its over he should fight alvarado n retire

Comment

I don't even think Pacquiao deserves to fight Mayweather again after lying about his shoulder. I'd like to see him face Terrence Crawford or Keith Thurman.

Comment

This form of particular sports medicine has really advanced. The surgery can fix the problem and he can come back from this within a year for sure. But he'll be older and will have been out of the gym for a bit.

He'll have a fairwell fight against a credible opponent. Arum has been throwing a lot of names around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dachozen1 View Post
                    I don't even think Pacquiao deserves to fight Mayweather again after lying about his shoulder. I'd like to see him face Terrence Crawford or Keith Thurman.
                    LMAO, you floyd fans are hilarious.

Mayweather would be stupid not to want a rematch. He'll school him again, probably. And he'll make another fortune. Sure the revenue will be less, but Floyd will take a bigger cut, and the PPV and gate will still be enormous.

Pacs the one that should fight someone easy, but credible like Danny Garcia.

BS on Pac fighting Brook, Khan, and Thurman isn't even being mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                    X