Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would guys like Maidana, Garcia, Broner fair against this Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would guys like Maidana, Garcia, Broner fair against this Pacquiao?

How would they do against this version of Pacquiao? I think punchers chance only, what say you?

Broner would die, Garcia would die.

Comment

They would all get dominated.

Maidana stands best chance.

Comment

Brutal beating Margarito took. Cole and Margarito's corner should be ashamed they didn't stop the fight. Let alone the evidence of his face, he could of gone to the locker room at the end of the fight with some other serious problems.

Comment

There is a reason why Pacquiao is a fighter of the decade. Anyway I think that was the last time we saw the prime Pacquiao in that fight and that Pacquiao would whoop them arses.

Comment

According to protective fantards like Doctor Tenma. Robert Guerrero, Ortiz and Maidana be more worthy opponents for his father figure

Truth is, Floyd could face the Baldomirs, Judahs etc whilst avoiding threats and he'd still be TBE in their eyes.

Floyd groupies are not boxing fans, all they want is their role model and God to be on top, to be perceived as the best without challenging himself.

Comment

Maidana troubles ANYBODY. It would be very difficult to look good against him, he makes any fighter look uncomfortable.

Garcia would look twice as lost as he did against Herrera. It would be a mix between how clueless he looked against Herrera and how lost he looked against Khan before the ******ed hook. No chance at all. None.

Broner would get beat up badly. The angles, the speed, the movement... Everything wrong for Broner. He would be trying to pull the shoulder roll all wrong due to the confusion... It would be a nightmare for him.

Comment

PAC shreds up Broner and possibly Maidana. Garcia would fight the most intelligent, and would pose the bigger threat imo

Comment

Broner gets destroyed, i think stylistically garcia vs pac is an awesome fight, similar type style as his matches vs marquez, being competitive boxing matches that are wars. And i think maidana also a great fight

Comment

Maidana has the best chance.

Broner and Garcia get lit up like the 4th of July

Comment

Working...
                    X