No announcement yet.

Khan Should Avoid Brook At All Costs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan Should Avoid Brook At All Costs

Me personally i feel Brook wud beat Khan right now..i have the fight 60/40. The fight is high risk and everything is against Khan, from the GBP to the media and i still think Khan needs a high profile win at 147 and further improve his skills under Hunter. The improvements in him have been slow, but he's getting there

I think Khan should go fight The Ghost or Devon, provided he wins - no guarantee's, then line up a fight with Floyd..then consider Brook after that depending on the result...he'll cash up nicely

Brook should avoid Thurman at all costs, he's going to be put on his arse, ive said it before Thurmann knocks Khan and Brook out. Brook should fight JMM, Bradley and try and get a fight with Pacman. He needs to travel to the US, no point of sticking in the UK, otherwise all he will fight is soft touches like Bundu who do nothing for his resume. Big names arent willing to travel imo

Khan has avenues as does Brook...Right now Brook to me is a stronger and more experienced fighter at 147, whereas Khan is getting better, judging by the fight with Collazo.

just my imo...

Could/would this fight sell as many tickets as Froch-Groves II in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      Could/would this fight sell as many tickets as Froch-Groves II in the UK?
      not sure, but it wud be the second highest selling fight in the uk

Comment

Brook would send Khan to the moon

Comment

I would pick Khan to beat Brook, but Brook might be a better all-rounder. There's no way Khan would've beaten Porter the other day.

Comment

Kell will stop him, I wouldn't be even remotely unsure of the outcome.

I reckon they could sell 45,000 tickets, at least.

Comment

i can see khan outworking brook.

neither guys are very good. but if khan doesn't get caught with a good shot then he can completely outland and outhustle brook who only seems to throws about 20 punches a round.

Comment

Khan's too sloppy for a sharp shooter like Brook that's in his physical prime. That jabs gonna touch his chin all night.

Comment

It all depends on what Mayweather does.

If Mayweather picks Khan next, the Brook fight won't happen.

If Mayweather decides to fight Cotto or someone else, then Khan-Brook is pretty much a certainty for next summer.

Comment

I'm not really THAT interested in Khan vs Brook tbh, dunno why. But if built up and promoted properly, it would be a bigger fight than Froch - Groves imo.

I wanna see Floyd vs Khan Thurman vs Brook. Preferably on the same card, at Wembley! Floyd has said he'd like to fight in the UK one day, this is the perfect opportunity. The winners can then fight eachother.

Comment

Working...
                    X