No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boardwalk Empire

anyone got a hookup with a link to catch up with the past 2 weeks episodes? i missed out and sidereel has no working links....curious as f*k to see what nucky going to ireland resulted in and see what jimmy and al capone are up to.....appreciate the help fellas....

http://siries.me/boardwalkempire

Comment

Has to be one of the best shows/series on TV how did I ever live with out DVR before...

Comment

hell f' yea...thanks bro..

Comment

hell f' yea...thanks bro....

Comment

IS the best show out right now

Comment

this and sons of anarchy are keeping it fresh....dexter is picking up after that drop off last week...but man what an ending to boardwalk this past week....that fool shooting them over and over making sure they are dead was awesome.....

Comment

The butcher character is a fool. I think Jimmy might be getting set up for a huge downfall. The guy just can't lead for ****, move product or protect his family. I wouldn't be surprised if he got dealt with by the time this season's over.

and rothstein's quotes are money.

Comment

Buying season 1 next month...I hope they drop the 2nd season before the next black friday.

Comment

one thing though that braud schroeder is annoying as f*k this season....i actually found her a lil attractive last season...but this season she's almost reaching lori from walking dead type hatred from me..lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X