Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty emotional Keith Olbermann bit... Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty emotional Keith Olbermann bit... Thoughts?

Damn.... thoughts or comments?

very powerful piece by Keith.

America's healthcare is a joke. Here in The Netherlands we pay about 100 euros per month but if you have a low income you only pay half of it. You can get any medical care you need and the insurance company aren't allowed to cut you off. NEVER.

We're not strict on euthanasia either.

Comment

Obamas original Healthcare plan was better. The one with the public option. But the new one is atleast an improvement of the previous one.

Comment

Serious Obama getting crap for his health plan he should have left the public option.Its getting serious out there people better get out and vote for the Dems or else the Republicans are going fck shyt up.

Comment

Didn't watch the clip but the Insurance reform bill aka "obama care" bill is a joke.

What's so great about being forced to buy private insurance?

I could've done that on my own if I wanted to.

It needs to be repealed asap.

Its just Obama giving the big private insurance firms a big box of money by shaking down Americans at the threat of the Irs.

Comment

Watched the first seven minutes and then went down stairs and chilled with my dad for an hour.
            Powerful stuff.

Comment

Funny to hear him yell at Palin about death panels, when this new bill has death panels in it.

If your treatment is deemed too expensive by a government beancounter, you die.

Comment

I'd have no problem with mandated health insurance if they got rid of mandated Car insurance.

Trade those two and people can use their monthly car insurance money for Health insurance instead.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                  I'd have no problem with mandated health insurance if they got rid of mandated Car insurance.

Trade those two and people can use their monthly car insurance money for Health insurance instead.

u ain't lying....

the only problem with that, is some uninsured bastard hitting you, and totaling both of your cars....then what do you do?

to the clip tho, i love KO, and the only thing i fear, in life, is getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

u ain't lying....

the only problem with that, is some uninsured bastard hitting you, and totaling both of your cars....then what do you do?

to the clip tho, i love KO, and the only thing i fear, in life, is getting old.

I'll take that risk....paying out of pocket at the chance someone uninsured hits me.

Better than paying out of pocket for medical bills.

Comment

Working...
                    X