Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather Ko's or TKO's the Mighty Pacqiao is he an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he will get credit for beating the guy people saw as the best fighter on the planet. But that wont stop people making excuses as well. Like Pac spent too long away from Roach. Between fights they hardly even speak, whereas i bet Floyd always trains with senior.

I think it would do Pac good if he could have a 24/7 relationship with Roach.

Comment

[QUOTE=championgee;9030622]Will Pac fans bowdown to the greatest Fighter of all time "Floyd MONEY Mayweather" after Beating the living **** out of Pacqiao?

Id say if floyd wasnt a fukwit then people would already have him as an ATG!!!

I think most fans of boxing know floyd is a great boxer but they let the fact that he is a idiot affect there judgement of his skill level!!!

Comment

The excuses are lined up if Floyd does win...

It wasn't at a catchweight

He didn't have time to increase his speed

Being a congressman is a full time job

Ariza didn't mix the protein shakes right

He didn't really call out Floyd and Don King. Ronnie said it was a ghost writer.

Freddie said he would be easy

Arum didn't pay him enough

Comment

yeah, i don't think he has anything to gain but more money. no current fighter will raise his status, they'll just show the public what people that have been watching him already know: he's damn good.

Comment

Beating Pac would make him top 10, maybe top 5. He's already an ATG

Some for Pac though, he'd probably be top 5. he should probably get more credit too, being the smaller (shorter) man and being the underdog beating an undefeated fighter with the skills that mayweather does

if this fight happens in 2012 or later, i won't give either guy much credit though

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              1. both pac and floyd are already considered atg without fighting each other.

2. floyd could beat pac 10 times and still won't be the greatest.
              This sums up what I was going to post. Just to add to this though, I'd still consider Pacquiao greater than Mayweather just based on resume.

That said, I do believe Mayweather is a much better fighter. However skills =/= greatness.
              Last edited by El Protagonista; 08-13-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I will say he is top3 ATGOAL if he beats Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Of course he will get credit for beating the guy people saw as the best fighter on the planet. But that wont stop people making excuses as well. Like Pac spent too long away from Roach. Between fights they hardly even speak, whereas i bet Floyd always trains with senior.

I think it would do Pac good if he could have a 24/7 relationship with Roach.
                  Loaded ready and willing. Lol!

Comment

you fans are ridiculous. both Pacquiao and Mayweather are already ATGs.

but if they fight, just because one of them KOs the other doesnt make the winner the best fighter ever. Give me a break, yall act like this is the first time two ATGs have been in the ring with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by championgee View Post
                      will pac fans bowdown to the greatest fighter of all time "floyd money mayweather" after beating the living **** out of pacqiao?

another fcuking if thread ?!

Comment

Working...
                      X