Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Called Out GGG, Now I'm Embarrassed By Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    31-0 crybaby ass punk! Took his undefeated record and his belts. Ward won all that crying and bytching changes absolutely nothing. Great fight from two top competitors unlike pussie g. But Ward is the man! AND THE NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      We mad because humans are wired to be mad at injustice. Well, except for Andre Ward, apparently. And because it wasn't "earned." Ward can't even say he won. His whole argument is that "I'm the Son of God, and I survived a big puncher and showed grit, and it was really hard to survive, and it took a lot of work to survive, so therefore I earned it because I never get the breaks anyway, so I must have earned it otherwise why did the judges give it to me? Boxing judges are never wrong, at least not with me! So I MUST have earned it."

Ward has given every beat-around-the-bush justification for his "win" except for saying "I know I won 7 rounds." Because he knows he didn't.
      You're joking right. He earned it because he worked his ass off to make it a close fight. He earned it because he could have folded like Pascal but didn't. Get on with life buddy...it was a debatable decision. Oh by the way....Ward doesn't have to say he won....it's been said for him by the ring announcer. You don't get to dictate how a person should respond to detractors. So many of your types are upset that Ward doesn't feel like he has to prove himself to you. It's sad. That, or you are getting paid to drop this bunk in these threads....if so...to that I say bravo.

Comment

We mad because humans are wired to be mad at injustice. Well, except for Andre Ward, apparently. And because it wasn't "earned." Ward can't even say he won. His whole argument is that "I'm the Son of God, and I survived a big puncher and showed grit, and it was really hard to survive, and it took a lot of work to survive, so therefore I earned it because I never get the breaks anyway, so I must have earned it otherwise why did the judges give it to me? Boxing judges are never wrong, at least not with me! So I MUST have earned it."

Ward has given every beat-around-the-bush justification for his "win" except for saying "I know I won 7 rounds." Because he knows he didn't.
        What on Earth does that fight have to do with the thread topic? Never mind that the fight was really close and could've went either way, it's completely irrelevant to BJS and the middleweight division.

Comment

What does Andre Ward have to do with this thread??

If you really are Steve Kim you are one pathetic, sad, butthurt piece of work.

Comment

That fact that "world Champions" don't feel ready to fight the best is why boxing is dying. What is the use of having belts if it doesn't mean that you are the top dog at your weight class???

Comment

The extent he'll go to duck GGG....."I did terrible, I can't fight ggg I need more time"......f@g!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Is that Tyson Fury in the background or a different fat dude?

Will try asking again. If that is Fury, holy shyt, he's gone. That sad attempt to groom in a jaw line isn't working. I'm not certain it's him though. Anyone know?

Comment

Will try asking again. If that is Fury, holy shyt, he's gone. That sad attempt to groom in a jaw line isn't working. I'm not certain it's him though. Anyone know?
                    Yeah he is man. And he's not THAT fat. Give him 2 months and he'll be in fight shape. He loses weight fast.

Comment

That can't be Tyson Fury, must be Dan Rafael.

Comment

Working...
                      X