Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaha

you are truly a pacroach. None of you can understand what the word or means! Lmaooooooooooooo!!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOO. LOOK WHO GOT OWNED YET AGAINNNNNNN. IT'S NOT A SURPRISE!!!!

So....tell me what OR means. LMAOOOOOO

R.I.P.
    You have completely lost your mind. I honestly feel sorry for you at this point. This thread has ruined your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ir0nfist View Post
      you have completely lost your mind. I honestly feel sorry for you at this point. This thread has ruined your life.
      lmaoooooooo. Laughs on you for getting owned over and over and over. You aren't fooling anyone.

Are you sure you don't wannna go photoshop another picture to make yourself feel better? Lmaoooooo!

Comment

lmaoooooooo. Laughs on you for getting owned over and over and over. You aren't fooling anyone.

Are you sure you don't wannna go photoshop another picture to make yourself feel better? Lmaoooooo!
        That won't be necessary. You do an exceptionally good job at making yourself look bad already.

Daddy's gotta go now. Uncle ADPO2 will take good care of you while I'm away. Goodbye my son.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
          That won't be necessary. You do an exceptionally good job at making yourself look bad already.

Daddy's gotta go now. Uncle ADPO2 will take good care of you while I'm away. Goodbye my son.
          Whatever helps you to sleep at night, BlTCH. KEEP UP YOUR OBSESSION AND I'LL KEEP KICKING YOUR ASS AROUND THIS THREAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Don't play dumb. I assume you are playing dumb. Arent you?

ISTUE on ACCEPTING A TUE APPLICATION RETROACTIVELY:

c. It is agreed, by WADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.
            Play dumb? but your post is dumb!!!!

1) Where did you see that WADA agreed to all of this?
            [Comment to 4.3(d): If WADA and/or the Anti-Doping Organization do not agree to the application of Article 4.3(d), that may not be challenged either as a defense
            to proceedings for an anti-doping rule violation, or by way of appeal, or otherwise.]

2)
            Fairness: "Provides a reasonable balance between effective anti-doping enforcement for the benefit of clean athletes and fairness in the exceptional circumstances where a prohibited substance entered an athlete’s system through no fault or negligence on the athlete’s part."

3) What you say does NOT negate what I stated about Floyd and as you know there is a lot more that I could have said, including Floyd's/Ellerbe's own words!!!

Does giving urine dehydrate you to the point of requiring an IV? Giving urine is not even a freaking factor, PERIOD!!!

Does giving blood 10 days before hand dehydrate you to the point of requiring an IV? NO!!!!

Does exercising a little bit the day before dehydrate you to the point of requiring an IV? NO!!!!

4)
            WADA

What if an emergency arises for which I do not have the time or ability to verify that the medication required is free of banned substances? ?

In exceptional circumstances, when an acute life-threatening medical condition requires immediate intervention involving the use of a medication containing a prohibited substance, you and your physician must apply for a TUE immediately after the treatment has been delivered.

However, it is expected that such cases will occur very rarely and TUEs will therefore be granted in emergency situations under close scrutiny.

The above says that Floyd had to apply immediately. He took about 3 weeks AFTER the fight!!!

Very rarely: They do not hand them out like candy. They did for Floyd.

Close scrutiny: Floyd applied 3 weeks after the fight. No investigations just a quick rubber stamped approval happened since they approved it the very next day!!!

Floyd had no serious medical condition. He was on video AFTER the IV boasting about how other athletes have an issue that they need to rehydrate back up so Floyd has an advantage because he does not have that problem because he walks around close to his training weight and weigh-in weight.

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy with everything..."

stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who invited FightHype.com into his home less than 24 hours before he steps into the ring to face Manny Pacquiao"

So you have an emergency type situation and talk like that and invite people for an interview to say he is all good, happy and ready?

Last edited by ADP02; 11-20-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post

Going on vacation soon as well. So will not be looking much here for a while.

Anyways, Travestyny is down and out!

Comment

Ohhhhhh boy. I'm gonna rip you a new one. You wrote all this irrelevant and idiotic shlt and contradicted yourself a billion times. This is precisely why you are afraid of seeing me in the thunderdome.

What do you think the study is used for, ******. It's not used to say, "8 subjects respond this way." NOOOO! It's used to make a general statement about people. Don't just take subject D. TAKE ALL OF THE SUBJECTS AND FIND ONE THAT HAD THE SAME RESULTS AS NICK. YOU CAN'T FIND ONE!

So one is theoretical, one is factual, and neither support you because both have specific gravities lower than Nick. LMAO. BOOOM! Please....focus on specific gravity. That's what this is all about right? Why are you suddenly ducking it?

We both know why. You'd get embarrassed!

LMAO. HE IS IN THE BUSINESS OF BEING A REFEREE. THE MRO IS IN THE BUSINESS OF........ANALYZING DRUG TESTS! LMAOOOOOOOOO. BOOOOOOOM!

Your guy is a referee who said that it would take 2 - 4 liters, I believe. Why was nick consistent with drinking less than 1 liter ACCORDING TO YOUR....INFORMATION I GUESS I'LL CALL IT. BOOM!

Your referee said that after drinking 2-4 liters, you would be pissing water. LMAOOOO. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR SPECIFIC GRAVITY? BOOM!

YEA, HE SEEMS SO SMART THAT...HE OBVIOUSLY HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, AND PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF SPECIFIC GRAVITY!

What websites. Post them. And keep in mind, I want information about TIME and SPECIFIC GRAVITY! DO IT!

I don't understand your question. He never used the word possible or impossible. It's possible...if Nick wanted to risk being near death. I told you that already.

Again, your studies say:
                1. Drinking just 1 liter would give 1.003 specific gravity.
                2. Above you say the specific gravity would be lower than 1,003

HOW THE **** WAS NICK AT 1.009????? BOOM!

Without even harping on the fact that Nick Diaz' metabolite level was CERTAINLY WELL ABOVE 300NG, i'd like to know how you are using this study to make an argument against specific gravity....WHEN SPECIFIC GRAVITY RESULTS WEREN'T USED. BOOM!

Just because you keep writing this doesn't mean anything. Show proof. I already show you that your studies actually support me....and you deflected and then ignored that post.

Where is there any mention of specific gravity? I'm noticing a trend. You are scared to discuss specific gravity now. BOOM!

Again, your study said he should be at 1.003 after 1 liter. Now you're talking about 2-4 quarts.....ahhhh...but WHAT IS THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY? BOOM WHEN WILL YOU MENTION SPECIFIC GRAVITY????

Specific gravity here? Nope. BOOM! Still waiting. You are allergic to specific gravity now. What's up, bro?

Knock Knock? Who's there? NOT SPECIFIC GRAVITY. BOOOM!

Excuse me. Have you seen specific gravity. I mean, he said he would meet me here. BOOM!

WoooHOOOO!!!! I found specific gravity!!!!!! And it's......1.005....not 1.009. lmaoooooooo. BOOM!

Yeaaaaaaa! That's what I'm talking about! Specific Gravity!!!!!.....<1.003. LMAOOOOOOOO. Nick's was 1.009. BOOOM!

But you already showed us that dilution at 8X is due to drinking 1 liter and gives a specific gravity of 1.003. LMAO. Nick was at 1.009. BOOOM!

Now tell me, did I chop through that bull**** for you well enough? LMAOOOOOO!

Who sealed the bottles? Was the sealing of the bottles witnessed by anyone? What happened to the bottles after they were sealed? Did they know who the sample belonged to? Could that mean someone could do something to Nick Diaz' sample since they knew it was his? Does Pat Lundvall hate Nick Diaz? Just some things to consider.

The bad test? LMAO. No, you fool. Refer to your studies and find out what is a normal jump from a diluted sample to an undiluted sample. You can do it. Put those studies you brought into this to work! Besides, if you want another test, refer to the labCorp tests. Showed them to you, didn't I?

No consistency? 3 tests (including labcorp) were consistent. Don't know what YOU are smoking.

You are too stupid to realize that no one is concerned about whether it is his urine. We want to know what happened to the urine while it was being sealed and after it was sealed. Understand?

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was about specific gravity Not about what other shyt Nick might have done (and there is NOTHING you've shown that he could have done. If he put a unicorn horn up his ass, show me the relevant website that says it will do what he had to do in the amount of time he had to do it.)

LMAO. Specific Gravity, homie. That's what this is about. You are losing focus!

1.Labcorp test
                2.Test 1
                3.Test 3

Consistent.

What loophole is there to find about that?

Thank you. Nick was at 1.009. Is that less than 1.008. BOOM!

And I'd thought you would stop with your bullshlt when you found out NSAC also accepted QUEST'S DILUTED SAMPLE! BOOM!

YEP. EVEN WHEN IT IS DILUTED. BUT YOU'RE GONNA GET BURNED. KEEP READING!

You really hate test #3, don't you? You don't even want to mention that it was NOT DILUTED.

Find in the rules that the lab cannot analyze the sample being that NSAC is not a signatory to WADA? How about Quest's diluted sample? The WADA DCO came back the same day and got an undiluted sample...but you don't want to discuss that.

You're a moron. Yes, they were 2 different samples. No, SMRTL did not "screw up" on anything, but QUEST did. Did the NSAC DCO **** up? YES. HE ADMIT IT!

Asked you about SMRTL giving a bad result for a marijuana test. Your response:

If that's true, then QUEST also screwed up!
                "Although Diaz's post-fight drug test for an October show in Las Vegas came back negative, it was ruled to be "diluted" or "abnormal," testified Keith Kizer, executive director of the commission."

So, is Quest let off the hook for analyzing a dilute sample and NSAC for accepting it? LMAOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, I'm so sorry that the MRO doesn't have google accessible from memory. Two can play this ******ed game.

Quest Diagnostics Admits Some Blood Tests Were Wrong
                The nation's largest medical laboratory, Quest Diagnostics, says some of their blood test results were wrong.
                Quest told doctors their Vitamin D tests performed over a two-year period were inaccurate and could have misled patients into thinking they were healthier than they are.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/life...sts-were-wrong

Vitamin D??? 2 years??? lol

Quest Diagnostics sued for reporting negative Cancer test.

http://louisianarecord.com/stories/5...se-test-result

Marijuana? Ok.
                "I had a saliva drug test done where it was sent to Quest Diagnostics to be done. It came back positive for Marijuana even though I know for a 100% fact this is mistake. Guess what? You don't like their results and don't agree with it? Well guess what? You have to PAY THEM $150 to have them do further testing when it's CLEARLY THEIR MISTAKE. They messed up my results and I have to pay THEM? WHAT? How absurd is that? I'm lucky I'm only 20 years old and don't have a family to feed. Imagine being someone who has a low paying job, living paycheck to paycheck, and gets a false positive on a drug test. This person living paycheck to paycheck isn't able to shell out $150 to prove their innocence when this company messes up. Like how freaking absurd.

Honestly, this place is horrible. I hope this place gets put out of business one day."

First of all, what you're referring to speaks against your agenda. Nick Diaz voluntarily tested himself until he was sure he could pass, then he sent in the paperwork. So then, how the **** did his marijuana metabolite suddenly jump up to 733ng? BOOM!

Second, you are wrong. One time he failed for something like 25ng. That is not above the threshold that is currently in place, obviously. The first time he failed was...and it was for about 175ng. So whatever he does before these tests....looks like he was NOWHERE NEAR 300NG, MUCH LESS 733NG. He states that he smokes...he also states that he stops at least 8 days before or some shyt like that. He stopped in enough time to begin passing voluntary tests...then failed with 733ng??? lol. BOOOOOOOOM!

Wowww. So they got lucky with 1.009. Yet you don't want to accept it and say it is diluted when it is not diluted by ANY testing standard. lol.

Now you keep criticizing SMRTL, but you still refuse to accept that QUEST did the same. That's what you call a hypocrite.

You are misunderstanding. This is the 3rd time you mentioned this here:

EXACTLY! THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY ****ING POINT YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. YOU KEEP RAMBLING ABOUT HOW IT'S FAIR THAT THEY PRODUCE DIFFERENT RESULTS....NOW YOU'RE SAYING ONE IS WRONG. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU STEPPED IN **** YOU BUMBLING IDIOT!

Misunderstood this too. That may be a fact, but here they were using the same equipment. GC/MS.

Your language is changing. First, you are still using "impossible" which no one ever argued. Second, now you're saying "find a way to pass." No, buddy. You started this whole mess because of specific gravity. Try sticking to it! Was this possible based on dilution alone? THAT is the key concern. What do you think now?

LMAO. Hysterical. The double standard. Quest can't get vitamin D testing right, can't get cancer testing right, can't get marijuana testing right...and again...look who is now looking into cross referencing the tests. I thought it couldn't be done? LMAOOOOOOOOOO! You're losing miserably

LMAO. I already ripped through this. Need I do it again?

1. He said 2-4 liters--against your study
                2. He said he'd be pissing water--against what we know about specific gravity
                3. HE IS A ****ING REFEREE. LMAOOO.
                4. Your studies all back up ME! Foolio.

LMAO. VERIFY IT WITH YOUR STUDIES. OH...AND PLEASE MENTION SPECIFIC GRAVITY! LOL You can'tttttttttt. 1 liter = 1.003. LMAOOOOO.

I appreciate your data. Now, as I showed you earlier, how does any of it prove your point? THEY ALL PROVE MY POINT! LMAOOO. AND THAT'S WHY YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER MY POST ABOUT SPECIFIC GRAVITY!!! SPECIFIC MUTHA****ING GRAVITY!

BlTCH PLEASE. I'M RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS AND YOU ARE AFRAID TO SEE ME IN THE THUNDERDOME. YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE.

Now talk to me about his specific gravity! that's what this is all about. Stop ducking me, boy. Specific Gravity! How is he at 1.009 if he drank 2-4 liters and got the marijuana reading down from 733ng to 61ng. YOU CAN'T DO IT AND YOUR STUDIES PROVE YOU ARE WRONGGGGGGGG. LMAO!

Deflection city! lol

Sorry but I only read the first few responses of yours and quickly realized that you couldn't respond to my post. Instead you deflected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please go back and respond.

BTW - If you say that this and that have nothing to do with specific gravity well then how are you trying to correlate TEST # 2 (Creatinine) vs TEST #3 (Specific Gravity)?

The other ones I read, all you do is say but how did TEST #3 have 1.009 specific gravity INSTEAD OF ANSWERING MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are lost or you know that you lost.

I'm easy. You can try again!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Deflection city! lol

Sorry but I only read the first few responses of yours and quickly realized that you couldn't respond to my post. Instead you deflected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please go back and respond.

BTW - If you say that this and that have nothing to do with specific gravity well then how are you trying to correlate TEST # 2 (Creatinine) vs TEST #3 (Specific Gravity)?

The other ones I read, all you do is say but how did TEST #3 have 1.009 specific gravity INSTEAD OF ANSWERING MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are lost or you know that you lost.

I'm easy. You can try again!
                  Man, stop being a bltch. This whole thing was begun by you saying that the specific gravity test would allow Mayweather to fall through the cracks. Now you are ducking and hiding like a little bltch.

You're a ****ing coward. Talk to me about specific gravity. I wrote a whole post about YOUR STUDIES with respect to specific gravity, and you ducked it. You are the worst bullshlt artist ever.

Comment

Going on vacation soon as well. So will not be looking much here for a while.

Anyways, Travestyny is down and out!
                    This is terrible news. Nobody is going to be around to feed the troll travestyny.

Comment

The whole ****ing point is you said he passed test#3 by diluting his sample. Then you provided studies....that don't match up with his specific gravity. Are you high on drugs now?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      So now this has nothing to do with specific gravity? That was the main issue!!!!! Now you want to ignore it. lmaooooo

YOU ****ING LOST. YOU SET OFF THIS WHOLE LONG DISCUSSION RESPONDING TO MAYWEATHER'S SAMPLES PASSING THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY TEST...NOW SUDDENLY SPECIFIC GRAVITY ISN'T THE ISSUE????? REALLY?????

Comment

Working...
                      X