Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Could Fight Three Times in 2017, Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    If you call yourself hispanic, youre the biggest maricon around. No manches pendejo.
    I called this punk mrlopez out and he refused! I offered to drive to his hometown of Vegas and he just ran his mouth like a punk! I sent him a private message telling him to meet me somewhere and he just responded talking crap but wouldn't tell me where to meet. LOL
    Typical internet tough guy.
    Your a punk lopez. You know it and I know it!

Comment

It would be great for boxing if elite fighters fought a minimum of three times a year. The sport needs publicity, and the more big events we have, the more our sport will grow.

Comment

very doubtful he fights GGG next year. he is waiting until ggg gets more old and worn.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          I called this punk mrlopez out and he refused! I offered to drive to his hometown of Vegas and he just ran his mouth like a punk! I sent him a private message telling him to meet me somewhere and he just responded talking crap but wouldn't tell me where to meet. LOL
          Typical internet tough guy.
          Your a punk lopez. You know it and I know it!
          You said to give you my number, i said no. You said youd come to vegas, i said ok we can meet at the gym and settle it. You said "no, we'll handle it in the street".

In the end, if you wanna handle it in the street, theres no fighting puto, i open carry and wish-a-puto-would.......your call maricon

C'mon lil mensote, tell the whole truth. I can post the dialogue if you want to show the TRUTH

And to think, this all started cause you (d)ickride CONelo so hard you burp redhair and cant handle the truth. No te preocupes mija
          Last edited by mrlopez; 10-17-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            You said to give you my number, i said no. You said youd come to vegas, i said ok we can meet at the gym and settle it. You said "no, we'll handle it in the street".

In the end, if you wanna handle it in the street, theres no fighting puto, i open carry and wish-a-puto-would.......your call maricon

C'mon lil mensote, tell the whole truth. I can post the dialogue if you want to show the TRUTH

And to think, this all started cause you (d)ickride CONelo so hard you burp redhair and cant handle the truth. No te preocupes mija
            First of all, learn how to write and spell Leva!
            You write like a 7 year old.
            Second of all, your a punk! You know I offered to go whoop your ass and you ranked out! Your a coward!
            You talk all this **** on here but I offered to go to your hometown so we could deal with it! I did ask for your number cause I wanna know that your serious about meeting up but you just ran your mouth like the punk you are! That tells me you have no intention of dealing with this like a man. You rather sit here and run your mouth cause your a coward!
            But I'm done wasting my time on you, your a punk and a ***** and you know it. That simple! Don't bother replying coward!

Comment

Working...
            X