No announcement yet.

Just picked up a Nexus 7.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked up a Nexus 7.

My first tablet. I'm already unlocked and rooted. Flashed AOKP ROM and I'm loving it so far.

I'm pretty much a noob to this whole rooting thing. Is there any other badass stuff I can do with a rooted tablet?
    Last edited by Rocky Rode; 08-13-2012, 07:17 PM.

I've had mine about two weeks..best android tablet available.. the size is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Reezy View Post
      I've had mine about two weeks..best android tablet available.. the size is perfect
      Yeah I really like the size. Very light and easy to use with one hand. I love reading with this. It's like holding a magazine.

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I prefer Nexus 6

Comment

had mine for a couple weeks. the form factor is the best part! and at that price range its an absolute steal! been doing a lot of reading and work off the tab lately.

try stickmount if you want to mount usb drives to it for file transfer. also get some emulators (SNES, N64) for gaming. you can hook up a BT ps3 controller (or something similar) or use an OTG cable to attach via USB.

Comment

Originally posted by HayastanciCule View Post
              had mine for a couple weeks. the form factor is the best part! and at that price range its an absolute steal! been doing a lot of reading and work off the tab lately.

try stickmount if you want to mount usb drives to it for file transfer. also get some emulators (SNES, N64) for gaming. you can hook up a BT ps3 controller (or something similar) or use an OTG cable to attach via USB.
              I might try stickmount if I run out of space. I picked up the 16 GB one and it comes with around 13 GB of free space. So far, I've only used around 3 GB.

That's the only complaint I have about this tablet. No SD card slot. I guess Google is really trying to force cloud storage with this tablet. I've already uploaded around 1,000 song on Play Music.

Comment

I seriously love the form factor of this tablet as I am not a fan of larger tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                  I might try stickmount if I run out of space. I picked up the 16 GB one and it comes with around 13 GB of free space. So far, I've only used around 3 GB.

That's the only complaint I have about this tablet. No SD card slot. I guess Google is really trying to force cloud storage with this tablet. I've already uploaded around 1,000 song on Play Music.
                  I have the 16gb as well and i hate that it doesn't have an SD card slot so i can load up a bunch of music to carry around with me. Wifi isn't available everywhere and sometimes my data connection on my Gnex isn't the best to stream from the cloud.

My only complaint about this is the storage, otherwise, it's damn near perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by HayastanciCule View Post
                    I have the 16gb as well and i hate that it doesn't have an SD card slot so i can load up a bunch of music to carry around with me. Wifi isn't available everywhere and sometimes my data connection on my Gnex isn't the best to stream from the cloud.

My only complaint about this is the storage, otherwise, it's damn near perfect.
                    That seems to be a problem with all Nexus devices. I don't know why Google doesn't like putting Micro SD card slots in their devices. Very strange...

Comment

Working...
                    X