Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lighter puncher at welterweight pac or floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is feather fisted

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      i think some people is reaching with the pac/rios fight, sure pac didnt ko rios but look at rios face after the fight was over. when was the last time rios looked like that after a fight??....
      Exactly, i also wonder who got away from pac with a little damage in his face.
      The only opponent i can think of was clottey

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        I'll just compare the Moslely fight than take here say from you
        Or take Mosleys quote where he said they hit the same....difference is Manny throws more combinations...where as Floyd sits back and potshots....if people think that Floyd cannot punch...then please tell me how they don't walk through that straight right hand.

Comment

Lighter puncher?

Lighter puncher? I think a better question to pose is, who the less effective puncher. No punch in boxing is light, looking at the dangerous nature of the sport. Manny punches harder than Floyd and it's not even close. Floyd is a solid puncher and Manny is a dynamic puncher. Look at their common opponents and tell me who punches harder? Manny is a special fighter who punches hard with speed for 12 full rounds. His stamina, angle punching, and legs are something boxing has never seen before. His legs/calves are built like a body builder. It's common amongst people of the Philippines. He broke Cheeto's orbital bone with a thunderous upper-cut in the 4th round. He makes his opponents face look like cosmic slop. The only reason why he didn't stop guys like Mosley, Bradley, and Rios, is because they wouldn't open up and punch with him at the same time. He can KO you if you try and beat him to the punch. If Rios had opened up, it would've been LIGHTS OUT. Marquez is too smart and knows not to even attempt to throw at the same time, so he waits and waits and times a counter. Floyd should have more stoppages but he doesn't punch as hard and he lacks killer instinct. He should've stopped Marquez, The Ghost, a drained Alvarez, Mosley, Judah. But yet he claims to be the best ever?? It took him 12 rounds to stop Hatton. Smh. Manny will outpoint his ass if they ever fight. He's a punk and said the other day, "Manny who?" When asked if he would fight him in May. The guy is BAD for history and the sport. Khan may whoop his ass.

Comment

Pacquiao is more accurate with his combination punching. He can sneak in shots from any angle, and that's why he's the more damaging puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
              rios and alvarado both went life and death in the ring and even then rios face looked cleaner as compare to when he fought pac yet this question still gets brought up about pac's punching power lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                umm wasnt it the flomoes who accused pac of being on steriods because he was walking thru all these bigger guys? LOL!!
                yes it was!

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                I'll just compare the Moslely fight than take here say from you
                exactly....shane said they both hit hard BUT pac has more thud to his punches and thats why he thought his cheek was broke after they fought!

Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
                yup and thats because clottey was using the turtle shell defense the whole night!

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                Or take Mosleys quote where he said they hit the same....difference is Manny throws more combinations...where as Floyd sits back and potshots....if people think that Floyd cannot punch...then please tell me how they don't walk through that straight right hand.
                floyd can punch, thats for sure but i dont think he hits as hard as manny, only because manny uses torque from his massive legs/calves

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
                  shane mosley said pac is the hardest puncher he has fought...i'm pretty sure cotto would say pac hits harder as well...

and castillo sparred pac way back when (i think they briefly sparred before pac's fight with cotto) and he says that pacquiao hits much harder....
                  Have Castillo and Mayweather sparred, haven't heard anything on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Pac is feather fisted

/thread
                    You are a worthless Russian. Putin would be ashamed of you.

/thread

Comment

Marquez was asked point blank,..WHO HITS HARDER,..HIM(POINTED AT MANNY) OR FLOYD!!

Marquez's response,...Points to Manny,."Him". Didn't even think about it.

I believe it was a face off episode with Max Kellerman.

Comment

Working...
                      X