Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    To the Thunderdome I go haha...

Good to see ya still around btw!
    I drop in here and there. good to see you around too, man!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Yes, because one may have been in a sanctioned muy thai, kickboxing, judo, tae kwon do, jujitsu, wrestling, or a non sanctioned boxing match. Sure there are some minor differences but mano y mano combat is what it is.
      I don't think Judo or Jujitsu gives you any clue. They can be very effective but they're nowhere near as tough/brutal. Infact the Gracie's used to sell that as an angle.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Thing is, the **** ASKS for it. I genuinely believe he loves the attention.

Did anyone hold a gun to his head and tell him to make this thread?

nope

this all came about when NE (handsome, respected, thoroughly american,) mentioned rockin as a victim of a bad stoppage loss in a lounge beef, in mibruo-dono's "worst stoppage losses in lounge history," thread. it came at bringer's hands, and your own.
        the beef reemerged.

rockin takes this stuff very personally. i can't say that i blame him. it's very clear that his boxing career was one of the most important parts of his life.

Comment

Credit to whoever changed the title of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            nope

this all came about when NE (handsome, respected, thoroughly american,) mentioned rockin as a victim of a bad stoppage loss in a lounge beef, in mibruo-dono's "worst stoppage losses in lounge history," thread. it came at bringer's hands, and your own.
            the beef reemerged.

rockin takes this stuff very personally. i can't say that i blame him. it's very clear that his boxing career was one of the most important parts of his life.
            I'd forgotten that. I also mentioned him in a Dome thread ("Wanna play a game?") which made him flip out a bit.

But... the guy is delusional.

Comment

Lord have mercy here we go

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                But... the guy is delusional.
                I'm as delusional as you are ignorant about myself and my boxing........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                X