No announcement yet.

How did you guys score PAC Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Bradley won rounds 1,2,10,11,12 decisively in my opinion, rounds 7 and 9 could have gone to him as well. I ended up giving Bradley the 7th round also, so I went from 7-5 Manny to a draw, entirely the fight could have gone either way so I'm perfectly fine with the decision.
    Rds 3 7 9 even 8 could have gone either way imo...I agree 1,2,10,11,12 were clear Bradley rds imo...Just as 4,5,6 were clear Pac rds...

Comment

7-5 Bradley

Comment

I'm no Pac fan and I think Floyd beats him easily, but Pac won this fight handily 116-112

Comment

Closer fight than what most fans make out.

Most of Pacquiao's work was more effective though so i had him edging it but he was very passive and allowed Bradley back in the fight late.
          Last edited by Pugilistic™; 08-18-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            If you listen to the HBO crew I thought Bradley was dead on several occasions...
            This is true.

HBO were trying to make out Pacquiao was dominating and literally gave Bradley no credit when he was effective with his work.

Don't listen to HBO and what you see is a pretty close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              If you listen to the HBO crew I thought Bradley was dead on several occasions...
              You would have thought it was a fight between a bum off the street and Ali if you only had the hbo crew to go by.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
                This is true.

HBO were trying to make out Pacquiao was dominating and literally gave Bradley no credit when he was effective with his work.

Don't listen to HBO and what you see is a pretty close fight.
                Jim Lampley was also giving Cotto way too much credit for punches not landing on Floyd. Merchant got it right for once. He said Floyd clearly won.

Lampley killed the Bradley fight, and further embarrassed himself by having his show about the controversial fight. Even if you thought Pacquiao won, he didn't dominate like Lampley commentated.

Comment

8-4 Pac.

That being said Pac deserved to lose for fighting like a little beyotch with his "i dont want to hurt people anymore i love jesus yet i hang around with crooks" mentality & only fighting 1 minute of every round.

& im a pac fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Pacquiao won, but I had Bradley winning the fight.
                    Pac won what?

I had Pac winning 7-5 on 2nd inspection, and that was giving Bradley the close rounds.

Comment

I had the TR PPV, so I didn't have any bias HBO crew in fact the TR commentators had Bradley winning I think or wasn't surprised with the result.
                      I had Pac winning 8-4. Bradley was slick moving his head only when he got caught with the clean good shots and did slow Pac down with some good body shots. Other than that it was a sloppy fight but Pac won clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X