Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Smith don't need to cuss in his rap to sell records....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Smith don't need to cuss in his rap to sell records....

... well I do, so **** him and **** you too.

Still makes me laugh.

I've seen a lot of Eminem bashing on here lately, and I can take it in in a way, but I do like the guy. He's so sharp in his first few albums, particularly the second.

The fourth is crap, I admit. It's ridiculous listening to him rap about being poor when he no longer is, but from 2000-2002 I think he was really on form.

Originally posted by Anorak

Still makes me laugh.

I've seen a lot of Eminem bashing on here lately, and I can take it in in a way, but I do like the guy. He's so sharp in his first few albums, particularly the second.

The fourth is crap, I admit. It's ridiculous listening to him rap about being poor when he no longer is, but from 2000-2002 I think he was really on form.
    much agreed,,,i saw the thread and was gonna type exactly what u did..damn u

Comment

I actually heard and saw the video for "Without Me" for the first times when I was in Amsterdam. So I have good associations concerning that song .

Comment

Originally posted by Bombardier
        I actually heard and saw the video for "Without Me" for the first times when I was in Amsterdam. So I have good associations concerning that song .
        Oh, you pay for suck and ****, baby! Oooh, yeah, you like that, baby?

Comment

I'm guessing...

Comment

Still makes me laugh.

I agree, Eminem has put out at least 2 classic albums.

Comment

I've never really listening to his first all the way through, but that has moments too.

I can't understand all this talk on here about him not being that good a rapper as well. He's very talented... isn't he?

Comment

Oh, you pay for suck and ****, baby! Oooh, yeah, you like that, baby?
                Heh-heh, no, my wife was with me, so nothing like that. But I ingested/inhaled plenty of pharmaceuticals.

Comment

I've never really listening to his first all the way through, but that has moments too.

I can't understand all this talk on here about him not being that good a rapper as well. He's very talented... isn't he?
                  His first album is actually my favourite, there's less whining about his Mom and a lot of good old tracks that he cut while he was still developing his style. Stuff like "Bad Meets Evil" is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombardier
                    His first album is actually my favourite, there's less whining about his Mom and a lot of good old tracks that he cut while he was still developing his style. Stuff like "Bad Meets Evil" is great.
                    I will have to listen to it more.

But remember:

You don't really wanna **** with me,
                    only ..... that I trust is me.

Comment

Working...
                    X