No announcement yet.

Khan, "I got nothing to gain from beasting Maidana again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan, "I got nothing to gain from beasting Maidana again"

"Remember what happened in 2010. I beat maidana n put him down in the 1st, I agree he hurt me in the 10th. Thts boxing for you. but I beat him now why should I give him a rematch? Nothing to gain, he's not on my raider."

I agree with khan, just beacuse maidana had him shook in the 10th, Mathyse is a better fight for khan and would be for a title aswell, call it a duck or what you want, but khan is thw only one fighitng ALL the Lww's!!

He gains more from fighting Mathysse or even Prescott....

Comment

the only person to gain anything is maidana, he gets a fat pay check and a chance to fight for some REAL titles...

Comment

If he has nothing to gain than he should keep his mouth shut about Maidana!

Comment

Prescott would make more sense than beating Maidana again. But even Prescott would be a huge step backwards.

Obsoletely no one is claiming Khans win was controversial, so why should Khan rematch someone who runs like a coward from Bradley?

Comment

LMAAOOO, Maidana calls himself a 2 time LWW world champion on his twitter, even though he has only ever won the interm belts

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              he's allowed his opinion what the **** has that got to do with you?

khan can talk about who he wants,its not the first time one of madiana's fights have been cancelled with a injury,remember his fake one against bradley

people need to relax,its just khan's opinion,its not right or wrong,just a ****ing opinion

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                well he was mentioning Khans name more then Guereros in the build up to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  He gains more from fighting Mathysse or even Prescott....
                  this^^^^^^^^^^^ real talk

Comment

lucas is a better fight

Comment

Working...
                    X