Abraham is grossly overrated on NSB!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
    LOL!!!

Abrahams is true world-class anyone can see it apart from you and Ree***ulass
    Ive never even commented on arthur abraham... you must miss me.

Comment

This was most people's view prior to the Miranda fight and then all of a sudden AA is an unbeatable force after he KO's Miranda. It's as if they rate Miranda highly. AA is a good boxer but overrated to an extent.

Comment

AA knocks Kelly Pavlik out if they ever meet at 160.

Comment

Abraham is an overrated slugger
          I've said since day one.

Comment

i have to say after looking at both fighters i could see king arthur beating pavlik, arthur seems realyl strong and i think he could out muscle pavlik and put him on the back foot in a similar way hopkins did to pavlik.
            Also i dont think pavliks chin is all that good, sure he took some big shots of miranda but was nearly ko'd by a not massive puncher in taylor and looked hurt by hopkins who also isnt noted as a huge puncher.
            I could just see pavlik going for a war with abraham and coming of worse and eventually being ko'd by arthur.
            Either way i like both fighters and they are both very good or boxing as they go out to fight and both have a load of highlight reel ko's to there name.

I'd really like to see more of arthur abraham and only hope he doesnt stagnate in grmany and europe in a similar manner in which is happening to mikkel kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
              I think Abraham will be better off at 168. He seems drained at 160.

I agree with everything you say but I also wouldn't count him out against anybody at 160 or 168. His punching power is for real.

He will eventually lose though, hopefully his fans won't abandon the bandwagon the moment he get outboxed and outworked. It's bound to happen.
              That's exactly what I mean. I think AA gets to much hype from all those high-light-reel kayos and Pavlik in contrast gets too much flak for losing to a great fighter giving a career performance.

A fighter with good workrate, endurrance and footwork should outpoint AA. IF he keeps his chin down.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
                LOL!!!

Abrahams is true world-class anyone can see it apart from you and Ree***ulass
                He is worldclass. In a weak division. But he is not a world beater. You cannot be when you only work for 30 sec. in a round.

Comment

I don't think he gets too much praise, he's just the only fight for Pavlik that really matters, so he gets talked about a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    That's exactly what I mean. I think AA gets to much hype from all those high-light-reel kayos and Pavlik in contrast gets too much flak for losing to a great fighter giving a career performance.

A fighter with good workrate, endurrance and footwork should outpoint AA. IF he keeps his chin down.
                    i know what u mean.. but is not like kelly has the footwork...

yeahh.. good workrate & endurance.. but i dont see no footwork in him....

maybe u are right.... and kelly will outwork him.. but while that occurs. .he can get caught.. and we seen kelly hurt a few times...

its a toss up... but i tend to lean more towards abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      I don't think he gets too much praise, he's just the only fight for Pavlik that really matters, so he gets talked about a lot.
                      A quick look:

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      i hope AA fights pavlik next, that could be the fight of the year when pavlik cries all the way back to youngstown
                      Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                      Arthur Abraham's first 3 title defenses kick the **** out of Pavlik's....

I think Pavlik would win, but Abraham has a really good resume.
                      Originally posted by kev183 View Post
                      Pavlik wouldnt know what to do when Abraham puts those big elbows up and then unload with 3 atomic bombs on his lanky ass..if JT put him and had him him and JT isnt even a Knockout puncher..Imagine what the King would do him..
                      Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      You know what. I would pick Abraham to stop Pavlik.
                      Originally posted by Gene Tunney View Post
                      I would too...
                      Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                      thats where i would put my money too . . .
                      Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
                      It doesn't matter where Abraham fights Pavlik. Abraham will walk through Pavlik and KO his hyped ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X