Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Maywather Jnr over rated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for all you saying he is ducking this and that at ww---what the hell was baldomir--no matter what any of you say--baldomir was the undisputed ww champion when floyd fought him---zab was the former undisputed ww champion----it really gets me when you people hate on him for so many things because of his persona---i mean---how many people did he call out at 140? and how many of them ducked him so bad---many of them did...he fought undefeated hatton and beat oscar de la hoya at 154---i mean come on---he beat a lw in jmm yes, despite many people claiming he would lose on here--having faith i their fighter---to say floyd is overrated is the stupidest comment ever----the man has accomplished so much in so little time---i mean- he became champion in just over 1 year after turning pro--it's so rare in boxing history that a fighter has done that---

i mean, we all know he'll fight the winner of pac-cotto---he has 4 more fights to go before his contract is up with golden boy---you know he's fighting shane---and i truly feel he'll fight paul williams---and he will beat them all....skillwise---it's arguable he's the greatest in history---resumewise, he has some more names to add before he can make that claim---but give the man his props---why get so caught up in his outside bull**** and his ego, when the only thing that matters is what he does in that ****ing ring---and you'd be hardpress to find anybody better than that kid in the ring---period----just wait and see folks---he will once again retire undefeated after beating williams, pac or cotto, or both, mosley, and maybe he'll fight berto if he stays undefeated---just wait---

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
      140 up is a resume of crap.

Admits he's a coward.

Racist.

Overrated.

Be cheerful for ur education boxing ignorant.
      140 he beat the wbc champion gatti---hatton ducked him---mosley and wright---cotto came to 2 of his fights and never opened his mouth about fighting floyd---coz he knew how he stood no chance against him---especially after watching that gatti fight---arum knew this also---kosta lost to hatton---judah ducked floyd also...it's not floyd's fought that the only people willing to fight him like gatti-corley and bruselles were just not on his level---and vivian harris was too busy getting knocked out by maussa on floyd's undercard...

at 140---i feel floyd was his most dynamic and dangerous---he was more offensive---hit his hardest imo---and this is why he was ducked---add to this his already emaculate skillset as far as his defense goes and his hands didn't seem to break either at this weight---140 was floyd in his absoltue prime and is the weight where he was most feared imo...nobody wanted it with floyd at 140---no big names including oscar, wright, and shane...

Comment

Working...
      X