Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever smoke weed? If so what age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this year. I love getting high. No hangovers, no paranoia(haven't experienced it), music sounds better, driving at 3:00 AM feels better, laughing and gigling about dumb ****. getting horny and ****ing, eating even if you ain't hungry. Niiice.

Comment

I was about 12 or 13, i used to like weed until i started drinking. I prefer drink and the two don't mix very well for me.

Comment

I need to find some decent dealers around my area. I've heard of a lot of the ****s putting fibre glass, glass, brick dust, bits of metal in the weed so that it weighs heavier.

**** is fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          I need to find some decent dealers around my area. I've heard of a lot of the ****s putting fibre glass, glass, brick dust, bits of metal in the weed so that it weighs heavier.

**** is fucked up.

One of my mates is big into it so im sorted with good deals quality and size any time i want.

I know what your saying about crushed glass, i got a bit in my teeth once last year, i was like wtf did they do that for? Smart ****s mix it in to make it look better quality so u think u see loads of crystals on the buds. Wankers.

Comment

I used to be an every day stoner when I was about 15 and 16 .Long time ago , decade , but I used to spend every penny I had on weed .Dropped out of school the lot.Failed most my exams .It just makes me paranoid today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

**** is fucked up.

What people are doing what!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf, how can you tell the difference? how do you know what's good weed or not? and what happens when you smoke that tainted, glass weed?

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                What people are doing what!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf, how can you tell the difference? how do you know what's good weed or not? and what happens when you smoke that tainted, glass weed?
                That's the problem you can't.

Normally you can do tests like tasting it and break the weed up to see what comes out of it..

Comment

Salvia trips;

Second is fucking hilarious.

Comment

Nope. Never have, never will. I just find pot smoking really fucking lame and uninteresting.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                      Nope. Never have, never will. I just find pot smoking really fucking lame and uninteresting.
                      No offence boxingscene potheads.........

Comment

Working...
                      X