No announcement yet.

Tolerant Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Watching brexit destroy the U.K. Has been quite entertaining.

Economy is turning itself inside outl no one knows what to do, 75% of the workforce wont have visas soon.

U.K. Going to look like Detroit soon. I can't wait.
    The only reason the U.K. is going to look like Detroit is because it is filling up with blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      The only reason the U.K. is going to look like Detroit is because it is filling up with blacks.
      Ohh snap, Xoo made an insult towards blacks!

Everyone clap, this is the first time he insulted someone without using a picture or a meme. Xoo is growing into a Internet educated autistic 10 year old!

Making insults ALL by himself. So adorable...

Congrats Xoo..

Comment

And why would ****** population peak at 20 percent?
        I'm just making a guess (a VERY hopeful guess - worst case scenario) that once policy changes to keep ******s out, and their birth rates will start to decline/European birth rates increase...

Best case would obviously be to deport the lot of them, and shut border down to them (legal and illegal) IMMEDIATELY.

However, best case (realistically), is I see a lot of the recent ones who came illegally, or were granted asylum unnecessarily, will be deported, and the borders will close, and mud-scum immigration ceases... However, that would still leave all the ones who came here before like 2012...

I am definitely on your side here - mudscums have no place in Europe.

And I would LOVE for them to adopt Japan's immigration policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Ohh snap, Xoo made an insult towards blacks!

Everyone clap, this is the first time he insulted someone without using a picture or a meme. Xoo is growing into a Internet educated autistic 10 year old!

Making insults ALL by himself. So adorable...

Congrats Xoo..
          Since you like pics so much...

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            I'm just making a guess (a VERY hopeful guess - worst case scenario) that once policy changes to keep ******s out, and their birth rates will start to decline/European birth rates increase...

Best case would obviously be to deport the lot of them, and shut border down to them (legal and illegal) IMMEDIATELY.

However, best case (realistically), is I see a lot of the recent ones who came illegally, or were granted asylum unnecessarily, will be deported, and the borders will close, and mud-scum immigration ceases... However, that would still leave all the ones who came here before like 2012...

I am definitely on your side here - mudscums have no place in Europe.

And I would LOVE for them to adopt Japan's immigration policy.
            Unless they are kicked out they probably will take over Europe given enough time. All they have to do is breed and collect welfare which is basically all they are capable of doing and which they are being instructed to do by their religious leaders.

Comment

Unless they are kicked out they probably will take over Europe given enough time. All they have to do is breed and collect welfare which is basically all they are capable of doing and which they are being instructed to do by their religious leaders.
              What happens when the welfare funds go insolvent? You can't indefinitely take cash flows out of fund in excess of the cash inflows and principal. It's kind of like a Ponzi scheme, you have continually bring in new investors to pay the existing ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                What happens when the welfare funds go insolvent?
                They already are insolvent. You gotta wonder how much debt we can rack up before the whole system crashes.

You can't indefinitely take cash flows out of fund in excess of the cash inflows and principal. It's kind of like a Ponzi scheme, you have continually bring in new investors to pay the existing ones.
                I read that ******s in Sweden are intentionally trying to bankrupt the country so the police and military can't be paid to maintain order and then they will violently take over.

It makes more sense to just breed like rats and take over through sheer numbers. Plus, as their numbers grow, real Swedes will start leaving the country in greater and greater numbers.

Comment

• Some of the comments in this thread is disgusting. We are witnessing a humanitarian disaster i Aleppo in the wake of russian/syrian random bombing. 100s of thousands of civilians are without a home in a devastated city. Next up is Mosul where it might be worse.

And posters in this thread will not give a helping hand to innocent civilians, women and children in dire need.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Some of the comments in this thread is disgusting. We are witnessing a humanitarian disaster i Aleppo in the wake of russian/syrian random bombing. 100s of thousands of civilians are without a home in a devastated city. Next up is Mosul where it might be worse.

And posters in this thread will not give a helping hand to innocent civilians, women and children in dire need.
                    I'm sure you are aware of the horrible problem with opportunistic, younger generation single muslim males crossing into the EU from those countries. The majority of those are not even refugees, let alone Syrian. They are illegal aliens from north Africa, the middle east, Afghanistan, etc. The open border policy is a forced collective suicide of European nations, their history, children and native peoples as an ethnic group, treasonously carried out by politically correct 'well meaning' politicians.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Some of the comments in this thread is disgusting. We are witnessing a humanitarian disaster i Aleppo in the wake of russian/syrian random bombing. 100s of thousands of civilians are without a home in a devastated city. Next up is Mosul where it might be worse.

Great impersonation of the idiotic left. Gave me a good laugh buddy

Comment

Working...
                      X