Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow Tha Product....you in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in until she opens her mouth and sounds like some annoying wiggger from the suburbs. I can't stand that "accent," on a chick. Such a turnoff.

Rap wise she's about as generic as you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I'm in until she opens her mouth and sounds like some annoying wiggger from the suburbs. I can't stand that "accent," on a chick. Such a turnoff.

Exactly. Rap has been dead for 10 years + now.

Comment

Generic? No way. Name me one female rapper besides Ms. Sancha that's better than Snow Tha Product.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

Why do old heads always say this? What was so good about rap back then?

Comment

She's kind of a butterface too.

Yeah she's a butterface. She's booty call worthy tho...

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              Ivy Queen >>> Becky G >>> the product

she sounds like every other female rapper, doesn't stand out

would love to stick it where the sun don't shine tho

Ooh she's a cutie...is her music any good?

Last edited by Santa_; 06-29-2016, 12:43 PM.

Comment

It's all the same ****. They all sound exactly the same and rap about the same **** we've heard a million times before.

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Generic? No way. Name me one female rapper besides Ms. Sancha that's better than Snow Tha Product.
                Female rappers are the worst rappers. The best female rappers are no better than the worst male rapper you'd find on YouTube. The difference is one of them have a pu$$y. Would you listen to like the 500th ranked rapper in the world? Probably not. Same reason I don't and never have listened to broads who rap. They've always been inferior.

Comment

It's all the same ****. They all sound exactly the same and rap about the same **** we've heard a million times before.

Female rappers are the worst rappers. The best female rappers are no better than the worst male rapper you'd find on YouTube. The difference is one of them have a pu$$y. Would you listen to like the 500th ranked rapper in the world? Probably not. Same reason I don't and never have listened to broads who rap. They've always been inferior.
                  At the end of the day im happy with big **** and ass with a pretty face..........

Comment

I think she goes harder than most of these new "rappers", way better than Iggy or Nikki IMO

wish she had better beats tho

This was the first I heard of her

I also like this song

I dont think she sounds generic, to me she reminds me of the female version of eminem, I am not saying she is on his level, but her flow is similar

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                      I think she goes harder than most of these new "rappers", way better than Iggy or Nikki IMO

wish she had better beats tho

I also like this song

I dont think she sounds generic, to me she reminds me of the female version of eminem, I am not saying she is on his level, but her flow is similar

Oh **** I never heard that one. Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                      X