No announcement yet.

Brook vs Gavin Official......What a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Look, I see you guys are on your usual fact-less witch-hunt, but at least Brook is fighting somebody and keeping busy.

Brook's not waiting around looking for hand-outs and sympathy belts, he's actually trying to fight guys. If Khan wasn't such a fraud, and dedicated con-man, Brook would have torched him next. But Khan chose to be a first-class bitch while continuing to search for every feather-fisted opponent he can find.
    What a laughable post.

How can the man that has fought Maidana, Garcia, Peterson, Alexander and even Zab Judah be the fraud yet the man who has one single world class win in a career spanning longer than Khan's be getting the sympathy, it's just baffling.

The guy that has risked fighting challengers in their home town, the guy that has been in there with a well known monster puncher in Maidana, the guy that has been knocked out by the top dog of his former division is the fraud yet the guy who hasn't even attempted any of these is the real one?

I could understand if we were talking about a young and upcoming prospect being given the benefit of the doubt yet we're talking a guy who has been a pro longer than Khan.

I like Brook but if anyone is the untested one out of the two so far it's Brook, by a country mile.

To be fair to this **** though he's had to put up with ten years of NSB.

That's long enough to make any sane man lose the plot.

Comment

Oh god boxnation are going to have a field day with this. Gavin's not even a legit welter. He should be light welter but can't lose the weight. He got outboxed by a good fighter in bundu, who was beaten by thurman. Gavin has done nothing to win this title. Brook vs thurman would have made a lot more sense. Hell, guerrero would have made more sense

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        What a laughable post.

How can the man that has fought Maidana, Garcia, Peterson, Alexander and even Zab Judah be the fraud yet the man who has one single world class win in a career spanning longer than Khan's be getting the sympathy, it's just baffling.

The guy that has risked fighting challengers in their home town, the guy that has been in there with a well known monster puncher in Maidana, the guy that has been knocked out by the top dog of his former division is the fraud yet the guy who hasn't even attempted any of these is the real one?

I could understand if we were talking about a young and upcoming prospect being given the benefit of the doubt yet we're talking a guy who has been a pro longer than Khan.

I like Brook but if anyone is the untested one out of the two so far it's Brook, by a country mile.

To be fair to this **** though he's had to put up with ten years of NSB.

That's long enough to make any sane man lose the plot.
        A nothing thing is how can you go from calling Khan, Marquez, Rios and Thurman out after fighting Jo Jo Dan then choose a depressed looking Frankie Gavin who looked like **** in his last fight.

Comment

frankie gavin isn't even a bum that brook can look good against. it will be the most boring mismatch of all time

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Lmao wow. Why do uk fighters hold belts hostage so much? He didn't get khan ok then fight someone with a chance
            Its a voluntary defence and he will sell out 25k in sheffield and make bank.

As for British Champs holdng belts hostage? When do american champs travel?

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
              Its a voluntary defence and he will sell out 25k in sheffield and make bank.

As for British Champs holdng belts hostage? When do american champs travel?
              Unless things have changed hes on the undercard for the Joshua vs Johnson/Mitchell vs Linares/Gradovic vs Selby card.

Most likely Hearn is trying to push the card into PPV territory. Not sure why tbh because he already has the Floyd Vs. Pac PPV that mont. If he isn't trying to go for ppv then fair play cos this is an awesome card for normal Skysports

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Unless things have changed hes on the undercard for the Joshua vs Johnson/Mitchell vs Linares/Gradovic vs Selby card.

Most likely Hearn is trying to push the card into PPV territory. Not sure why tbh because he already has the Floyd Vs. Pac PPV that mont. If he isn't trying to go for ppv then fair play cos this is an awesome card for normal Skysports
                Yeah by Sky standards thats a pretty solid card but i wouldnt pay PPV for that. Then again i very rarely pay PPV lol. I stream so makes no difference to me other than it doing piss poor ppv numbers for sky if it is PPV.

Makes me laugh Americans on here saying British champs hold their belts hostage when Americans almost never leave america plus Brit champs can shift anywhere from 20k-35k tickets these days and would earn more fighting in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                X