No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Questions The Sanity of Audley Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Questions The Sanity of Audley Harrison

Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn says he is astounded Audley Harrison has decided to come back again ahead of his latest ring return on Saturday in the sold-out Betfair Prizefighter International Heavyweights III at York Hall, Bethnal Green, live on Sky Sports 1HD from 8pm.

Harrison says he intends to reintroduce himself to the heavyweight division on Saturday night, four months after being knocked out in 82 seconds by David Price.

However Hearn, who took A-Force from a Las Vegas card room to a World title shot with David Haye in 2010, isn’t so sure the former Olympic gold medallist has another comeback in him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm looking forward to Audley-Rogan II.

Comment

The headline alone makes the article. Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn says he is astounded Audley Harrison has decided to come back again ahead of his latest ring return on Saturday in the sold-out Betfair Prizefighter International Heavyweights III at York Hall, Bethnal Green, live on Sky Sports 1HD from 8pm.

Harrison says he intends to reintroduce himself to the heavyweight division on Saturday night, four months after being knocked out in 82 seconds by David Price.

However Hearn, who took A-Force from a Las Vegas card room to a World title shot with David Haye in 2010, isn’t so sure the former Olympic gold medallist has another comeback in him.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        poor Audley LMAO

Comment

I'm kind of sick of Audley but then I can't hate the guy for constantly reinventing himself, he is a good self-promoter if nothing else. It's clear that he's just trying to get as much money out of boxing as possible before he retires so he's a member of a very large club in that respect.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
            I'm kind of sick of Audley but then I can't hate the guy for constantly reinventing himself, he is a good self-promoter if nothing else. It's clear that he's just trying to get as much money out of boxing as possible before he retires so he's a member of a very large club in that respect.
            I wish he could fight for some bs world title like the WBU or something in Latvia and then he can retire a "world champion"

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
              The headline alone makes the article. Fantastic.

I lol'd.......

Comment

Eddie Hearn trying to throw a great champion under the bus. He won't succeed.

Audley is here to stay and will be UNDISPUTED in 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  Eddie Hearn trying to throw a great champion under the bus. He won't succeed.

Audley is here to stay and will be UNDISPUTED in 2015
                  Stop your nonsense......

Comment

Big, fake and cynical crocodile tears from Baby Eddie IMO......

......Hearn Junior knows people will turn out in their droves, and watch Sky as well, to watch Audley get sparked and humiliated again. Nothing sells like Harrison on the canvas and blowing bubbles.

Eddie probably signed Audley signed first (followed by Rogan) for this fairly ****, low-rent excuse for an internatinal heavyweight boxing tournament.

...as for me, I am tuning-in.

Comment

Working...
                    X