Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win for Khan! I think he can get belts again.

Comment

• Oh lawd, he called out Garcia. Hunter will be able to help with Khan's skill-set, but he won't be able to deflate his ego.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        What's wrong with that?
        Seems odd considering the timing.... His love affair with Pac is apparently over

Comment

• Danny knocked him the fuk out don't see why Amir is getting hate for wanting another crack at Danny.

Comment

• To be honest, the Khan-Garcia rematch will be huge.

I can picture the build up now.

Looking forward to that rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
              What's Khan's highest attendance at home?
              He's topped the bill at the M.E.N. Arena. 18,000 were there for the McCloskey fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                lmao khan, do you really want to eat another danny garcia signature left hook?

your papi garcia is ready to give you another spanking.
                I agree that Garcia could put Khan out again, but he has to connect the same way. Amir can definitely be hit, but if he can avoid a big shot, or several good shots, he can win a comfortable decision over Danny.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                  And what is wrong with a fighter "trying" to be on Mayweather's level?
                  b/c khan thinks hes better than what he really is.
                  this dude was the same guy talking all that **** before the garcia fight that he could take mayweather and win! lmfao!

one thing i will give khan tho...after he got his ass knocked out by danny it does seem that he has calmed down just a lil bit...along with his rat face leech of a friend Saj.

Comment

• Kenny is a tool....

Comment

• I wouldn't rematch Garcia just yet if I was Khan. Josesito Lopez would be a good next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X