Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd after 13 years and 40 fights in pro boxing suddenly invented OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    Brah, you don't always agree with what your idol says or believes in. That's extreme dickriding. If Pac believes Floyd is juicing and extra testing prevents the fight from happening, then I'm not supporting Pac. I don't even believe boxers would take that risk getting caught especially in high profile events.
    You mean like Holyfield and Mosely?

Anyways, regardless of what Floyd believes, do you believe Pac is roiding? You have your own brain don't you?

Yes, I believe Pacquiao, at some point, used performance enhancing drugs. If memory serves me correctly, I believe he started cycling prior to the Diaz fight.

He's spent the last two years cycling off, in my opinion. Explains his dip in performance, especially in the areas of power and stamina.

Comment

• What does this thread even mean? It isn't a coherent sentence, am I the only one to notice that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
        You mean like Holyfield and Mosely?

Yes, I believe Pacquiao, at some point, used performance enhancing drugs. If memory serves me correctly, I believe he started cycling prior to the Diaz fight.

He's spent the last two years cycling off, in my opinion. Explains his dip in performance, especially in the areas of power and stamina.
        So your only basis of suspicion is because he beat Diaz, eh? What else other than subjective circumstantial things can you cite here? Any actual link to peds similar to Mosley and Holyfield?

Comment

• Its because floyd is a lil b*tch and is once again taking ducking and dodging to new heights.

2) If Pac was on something it would've come out by now. Like how floyd uses xylocaine and it came out. This is a ruse to take the attention off of that.

3) Pacquiao doesn't have to take ****. Pac can fight Marquez again and it'll do 1.5 mill easy or he can fight Canelo for $65 million guaranteed while floyd is trying to get a career payday now since he is very likely to get locked up for a long time

Comment

• Its a new day and age in the sport,what are you worried about anyways a roided up pac still gets stopped in 6,the dude is nothing but a great jlw fighter and that is it his ww run is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Brah, you don't always agree with what your idol says or believes in. That's extreme dickriding. If Pac believes Floyd is juicing and extra testing prevents the fight from happening, then I'm not supporting Pac. I don't even believe boxers would take that risk getting caught especially in high profile events.

Anyways, regardless of what Floyd believes, do you believe Pac is roiding? You have your own brain don't you?

Your problem is that you want to cpompletely dismiss the idea that Pacquiao is using PEDs. It's not about believing what Mayweather or Pacquiao say. It's completely possible that both Mayweather and Pacquiao have used PEDs, but the reality is that 1 fighter is wllling to submit himself to more stringent testing while the other has flip flopped all over the issue. My brain tells me that the fighter who has seemingly tried to duck the testing may have something to hide. The question is do you have a brain of you own, or is your mouth so full of Pacquiao that you're willing to question any him and why he didn't agree to the testing from the start? The testing has supposedly held up the fight because Pacquiao refused to agree, not because Mayweather asked for the testing. There's no excuse for Pacquiao refusing to submit to more stringent testing, none. That stuff about having no evidence or proof of Pacquiao using PEDs is idiotic, it makes no sense. You don't need proof to suspect an athlete of using PEDs, that's why they have drug testing in the 1st place.

Comment

• Not really OST, more like random blood and urine testing over a 3 month period... OST is year round... that means Floyd get's tested during his vacation days.... which is when athletes usually would take steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                  Your problem is that you want to cpompletely dismiss the idea that Pacquiao is using PEDs. It's not about believing what Mayweather or Pacquiao say. It's completely possible that both Mayweather and Pacquiao have used PEDs, but the reality is that 1 fighter is wllling to submit himself to more stringent testing while the other has flip flopped all over the issue. My brain tells me that the fighter who has seemingly tried to duck the testing may have something to hide. The question is do you have a brain of you own, or is your mouth so full of Pacquiao that you're willing to question any him and why he didn't agree to the testing from the start? The testing has supposedly held up the fight because Pacquiao refused to agree, not because Mayweather asked for the testing. There's no excuse for Pacquiao refusing to submit to more stringent testing, none. That stuff about having no evidence or proof of Pacquiao using PEDs is idiotic, it makes no sense. You don't need proof to suspect an athlete of using PEDs, that's why they have drug testing in the 1st place.
                  the point is, pacquiao is suppossedly on steroids vs these cherrypicked weight drained fighters and is easy work for floyd, completel domination

why the OST then? why waste the money? floyd doesn't even believe he can truely beat pac, dont kid yourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                    the point is, pacquiao is suppossedly on steroids vs these cherrypicked weight drained fighters and is easy work for floyd, completel domination

why the OST then? why waste the money? floyd doesn't even believe he can truely beat pac, dont kid yourselves
                    That's your position because you're a Pacquiao fanboy or Mayweather hater, not an objective boxing fan. Your stance here is silly "If Mayweather really believes he's easy work he wouldn't ask for the testing". How old are you? You can't be an adult thinking like that. Try thinking like an adult and put yourself in Mayweather's position. Mayweather is businessman as well as a fighter. Mayweather the fighter may feel like Pacquiao is easy work on or off PEDs, but Mayweather the businessman has to protect Mayweather the fighter. It would be irresponsible for Mayweather to not ask for the testing since he believes that Pacquiao is cheating. He obviously has a lot on the line.

Comment

• Floyd requested OST to keep 50 cent from messing with his drinks...50 likes to put steroids in his homie's drinks for fun....so Floyd requested extra testing to make sure 50 desn't mess with his drinks anymore.....there, are yall happy NOW?!?!? ....now lets look forward to May 5th...lets get it

Comment

Working...
                      X