Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would happen if Wlad couldn't utilise "Clinchski" in fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would happen if Wlad couldn't utilise "Clinchski" in fights?

I counted on Saturday. Even in a fight where he was warned and penalised he still managed to land - I kid you not - exactly ONE HUNDRED flush clinches. Seriously, I was counting.

What would happen if he was NEVER able to do it? I'm not saying it WOULD make a difference. After all, it's not as if, after he was told he couldn't do it any longer, he looked like a deer in the headlights with a split cheek and shipping flush punches off a non-puncher.

Sure, the Kliteratti will point to round 12, where he did fine work. But it's a key part of his arsenal. Let's face it, you saw Clinchski more often than you saw his right hand on Saturday night.

The Kliteratti are so blinkered with this stuff that they claim Japan won World War II, as, "when the US bombed Hiroshima, Japan was ahead on points." Even Wlad's wife, the indestructible cheerleader, gets roped into it, looking at the ref this weekend and wondering why her husband was having a point taken away for what she's been led to believe is a standard boxing practise.

A world without undue Clinchski... what would happen?
    He'd probably be KO'd again within 2-3 fights
    64.52%
    He'd probably be outpointed
    3.23%
    He'd do worse, but perserve
    16.13%
    He'd do better, it'd encourage more offence from him
    16.13%

he would still begood, but would get hit more and would have to use his legs more and throw more punches on the inside. He would also be easier to knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I counted on Saturday. Even in a fight where he was warned and penalised he still managed to land - I kid you not - exactly ONE HUNDRED flush clinches. Seriously, I was counting.

What would happen if he was NEVER able to do it? I'm not saying it WOULD make a difference. After all, it's not as if, after he was told he couldn't do it any longer, he looked like a deer in the headlights with a split cheek and shipping flush punches off a non-puncher.

Sure, the Kliteratti will point to round 12, where he did fine work. But it's a key part of his arsenal. Let's face it, you saw Clinchski more often than you saw his right hand on Saturday night.

The Kliteratti are so blinkered with this stuff that they claim Japan won World War II, as, "when the US bombed Hiroshima, Japan was ahead on points." Even Wlad's wife, the indestructible cheerleader, gets roped into it, looking at the ref this weekend and wondering why her husband was having a point taken away for what she's been led to believe is a standard boxing practise.

A world without undue Clinchski... what would happen?

Comment

You can't have a decent argument about this cause the Klitsch-tards answer will always be "he still dominating doe". It's something that is obvious but his blind fanbase will ignore it. Klitschko hasn't used "skills" to win in a long time. He uses, clinching, and his size to tire out or break any momentum his opponents try to make. It's also fair to say that heavyweights now-a-days tire out very easily and are out of shape so there's that. I also won't deny him his power. From his very simplistic, jab, jab, right hand, he's hurt and finished a lot of guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
          e would also be easier to knock out.
          No shit .

Comment

It was pretty bad

He would get tagged more if he couldn't hold you close like you're on a first date, but I don't think any current HW is beating Wlad.

Comment

Cliching should be outlawed in boxing. If you are not slipping, ducking moving effectively, you should NOT be allowed to hold another man sweaty man like a chick.

Klinchko is the most boring HW "champ" in recent memory. Chinny bastard

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                You can't have a decent argument about this cause the Klitsch-tards answer will always be "he still dominating doe". It's something that is obvious but his blind fanbase will ignore it. Klitschko hasn't used "skills" to win in a long time. He uses, clinching, and his size to tire out or break any momentum his opponents try to make. It's also fair to say that heavyweights now-a-days tire out very easily and are out of shape so there's that. I also won't deny him his power. From his very simplistic, jab, jab, right hand, he's hurt and finished a lot of guys.
                100% sense.

Comment

Please Wilder, knock his boring ass out.

Comment

He'd get arrested for street fighting...

Comment

Working...
                    X