Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I swear I can't talk boxing on Facebook anymore...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy beats Floyd at any weight class, Roy is an all time great.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Lmao
      Floyd gets torn out the frame vs roy.
      Ez work for roy. Floyd would have zero power to keep roy honest.

Roy is the best ever one night.
      Resume and accomplishment he is top 30 or 35.I got floyd around 40 overerall.hop is top 25 and james like roy can be h2h beast but his laziness got the best of him but he is still top 60

This ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
        Roy beats Floyd at any weight class, Roy is an all time great.

Yup, Roy never "retired" just to avoid the top guys in his division either.

Roy dared to be great. Started out at 160 and went on to win a Heavyweight title. Boxing fans respect that.

Comment

Roy Jones beat Hopkins but in no way made him look stupid

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            Yup, Roy never "retired" just to avoid the top guys in his division either.

Roy dared to be great. Started out at 160 and went on to win a Heavyweight title. Boxing fans respect that.
            wow, now this is hilarious.."ROY DARED TO BE GREAT" Roy was known and criticized for not fighting the best wen he was in his prime..i guess it is true what they say with time your resume is ranked higher

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP
              Nope, in the future people are still going see that Diego Corrales is his best win and how Floyd "retired" to avoid the top fighters in his division and how he never fought Pac.

Starting your career out at 160 and going on to win a heavyweight title is daring to be great no matter how you try to spin it for your Lord and Savior Floyd Mayweather.
              Roy went up 5 divisions....Floyd went up 5 divisions.....Floyd has more wins over current and former champions...Fact-WHEN ROY WAS PRIME HE WAS CALLED A CHERRY PICKER

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                wow, now this is hilarious.."ROY DARED TO BE GREAT" Roy was known and criticized for not fighting the best wen he was in his prime..i guess it is true what they say with time your resume is ranked higher

Nope, in the future people are still going see that Diego Corrales is Floyd's best win and how Floyd "retired" to avoid the top fighters in his division and how he never fought Pac.

Starting your career out at 160 and going on to win a heavyweight title is daring to be great no matter how you try to spin it for your Lord and Savior Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Your first problem is still having a Facebook in the first place
                  Not only that but your account is "NEVER" deleted. Your on fukbook for life. Pictures, emails, contacts, you name it..It's in the cloud somewhere waiting for you to open a new account and "poof" all your old **** pops up again..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                    I gotta look into that whole Facebook thing, i still have Myspace.
                    Whats this Myspace? i guess its time i upgrade from paper & quill

Comment

this is exactly why i unfriended Larry

Comment

Working...
                      X