Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does Broner Get Away With Racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More cringe from Broner. He needs like a swagger coach.

Comment

i dislike broner but the racism is a bit of a strecth

he said "anyone can get it africanssssssss, mexicanssssss"

just wordplay

he's a c level boxer, and will be beat again soon as he steps up against a decent puncher

he is such a highly dislikble guy, tries wayyy to hard

Comment

And here he is (3:30) talking about how there's just "some stuff that you don't posed to say", in reference to Sterling:

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Imagine if someone said, "I just beat the fuck out of a black MAN".
          but that didnt happen it was a black dude calling himself and african and calling a mexican a mexican why does everyone always try to compare it to what if it was a white guy. Some things are just not comparable with a little common sense. he should not of said it im not saying he should have but i dont see the racism i just see a add young man who loves attention and sometimes says things he shouldn this is not the first time he has done his "can man" skit either was never a big deal before

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            ok guys i understand you hate broner but was he really be racist? he called himself an african said he beat a mexican cause hes the "can man" I was watching fight with friends and were from cincinnati so im bias but did i miss something?
            Bigotry is probably a better word. He's a cunt no matter what way you spin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Imagine if someone said, "I just beat the fuck out of a black MAN".

Good point.

Broner is an awful person.

Comment

he's trying to be like big bro but its an even worse minstrel show

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
                  What he did was ignorant but not racist.
                  What he said was not "ignorant". The funny thing here is that you're completely IGNORANT of the definition of the word 'ignorant'. Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. So basically, we're all ignorant to a degree. But please, explain to me how Broner was displaying a 'lack of knowledge' by saying what he said?

Comment

I don't think he was being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      but that didnt happen it was a black dude calling himself and african and calling a mexican a mexican why does everyone always try to compare it to what if it was a white guy. Some things are just not comparable with a little common sense. he should not of said it im not saying he should have but i dont see the racism i just see a add young man who loves attention and sometimes says things he shouldn this is not the first time he has done his "can man" skit either was never a big deal before
                      He never called himself an African. Just stop.

And that poster never said 'what if it was a white guy', he SAID: "Imagine if someone said, "I just beat the **** out of a black MAN"".

Learn to read (and listen).

Comment

Working...
                      X