Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye In Hospital After 5 Hour Shoulder Surgery (PHOTO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye In Hospital After 5 Hour Shoulder Surgery (PHOTO)

Guys, how does the picture look? Is it convincing?

Comment

Haye paid a doctor 1,000 $ to let his team prepare this photo.

Comment

Stay retired this time, prick.

Comment

Boxing no longer wants you.

Comment

I don't like this phony BUT when it comes to health, I don't wish anything remotely close to negative to anybody. Not even my worse enemies for real.

So I wish him a quick recovery but I believe he is a drama queen and loves all of this attention. Again, I think the guy is a phony. BUT I wish him a good recovery.

Comment

shopped

Comment

Is that the fight off then?

Comment

Boxing fans = Don't believe Haye's injury even with a pic of him in hospital but believe Mike Tyson isn't a rapist. I've got to say Boxing has the most amount of ******ed fans compared to other sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                    Boxing fans = Don't believe Haye's injury even with a pic of him in hospital but believe Mike Tyson isn't a rapist. I've got to say Boxing has the most amount of ******ed fans compared to other sports.
                    Pretty accurate. Boxing fans are worse than pubescent females. A fighter gets nearly killed in the ring and its "his corner should have stopped it" or "its so n so's fault they should pay". A fighter quits on the stool or the ref stops it. "He's a quitter!" Or "bull**** stoppage ref is horrible". Worse fan base in all of sports. Bar none.

Comment

Working...
                    X