Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raskat View Post
    Because if I was a woman and my boyfriend would make a fake marriage proposal on national TV, it would be the most embarrassing moment of my life. Period.
    I don't care if Broner's girlfriend knew beforehand that he was gonna do that or not. If she is willing to take part in something like this, then she has as much class as he has, which is NO CLASS AT ALL.
    She didn't look embarrassed when Broner turned away from her so I guess she was in the secret. No matter in which culture, marriage is still a holy thing, no matter if it lasts forever or not. To play around with a marriage proposal as if it was a joke is just so classless that I can't quite believe it. Not that I give a sh#t cause its none of my business, but if anybody can laugh about this sh#t and think it was funny....

Vote on the poll
    It was funny as hell, and the girl didnt seem to know beforehand, but she almost seemed freaked out because she barely been dating him for that long, and she isnt ready to get married. The whole thing was funny, will become a viral hit, will probably be shown on tv, maybe even Tosh. The whole thing was good for boxing, and they even put it on worldstar so it was cool. And this is coming from a guy who hates Broner.

Comment

He is just a kid, i am sure when he gets older he will look back with embarrassment at this stuff. With that said, while I usually find his act corny, I thought it was actually funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        LOL, no man that is not what prayers are for, you don't waste them wishing ill-will on people that is what losers do. I only pray for good things for my friends and family....I don't pray for bad things for people period.

Broner will lose, it's a fact. You can see things in people, things that either make them a winner or a loser, Broner reeks of being a loser. Losers fall apart when their time comes...you will see soon enough.
        LOL at "BRONER REEKS OR BEING A LOSER" ??? OK enough with this FORUM

Comment

I honestly don't care whether she was in on it or it was classless or not, it was not very funny. If you are going to put that effort into a post fight joke, it better be funny.

Comment

IMO, yes it was classless. I would've advised him not to do such. For one it makes him look like even more of an a$$hole than he potrays himself to be, and secondly it turns off any potential female fans instantly. Mrs. Chief dont even like him at this point, and the proposal debacle helped push her further away from being a fan of his. Mrs. Chief likes Floyd, Andre Ward, and Paul the Punisher Williams to give you some insite on what type of fan she is.

Comment

yes it was classless and immature.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Classless NO
                Funny NO
                Stupid YES
                He is still a kid, he needs to grow up and fight better competition. Quit eating twinkees before a fight, he will probably end up broke, fighting for money.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  LOL at "BRONER REEKS OR BEING A LOSER" ??? OK enough with this FORUM
                  It's ok man, the truth hurts. No one will fault you for jumping off the wagon when he gets owned in the ring so ride the hype train till the wheels fall off and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

If he ever makes it up to 154, I'd pick your boy Lara to beat him to a pulp, I don't think he will make it up there though once he realizes boxer at 140 have pop.

Comment

It was just stupid, like the boxer himself. Nothing from this clown is funny, nevermind his lack of his own personality. A swagger jacker if I ever saw one.

That chick, if she had any personal dignity, would have just walked away. If I was her father, I would just be embarrassed to call her my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      It's ok man, the truth hurts. No one will fault you for jumping off the wagon when he gets owned in the ring so ride the hype train till the wheels fall off and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

If he ever makes it up to 154, I'd pick your boy Lara to beat him to a pulp, I don't think he will make it up there though once he realizes boxer at 140 have pop.
                      You could tell he's a b!tch when he mentioned Brandon Rios, but only at a catchweight

Comment

Working...
                      X