Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and my girlfriend of seven years just finished...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another bitch trying to control you.

Comment

Melbourne is sweet, you should enjoy it. One of my mates just moved down there the other week.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        Just another bitch trying to control you.
        Controlling?

a relationship is all about making sacrifices for eachother.

If he rather wants to live in another country than be with her, they shouldnt be together...

I am pretty sure they'll get back together when he moves back home though. Why? because after 7 years you will miss eachother and find out that you love eachother and miss eachother too much to be apart.

Call me a phag but atleeast i get pusssy daily....

Comment

dont sweat it man, maybe its a good time to take a break, go out to aus pound some b!tches have some fun come back and get back together sounds like good times my man

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            dont sweat it man, maybe its a good time to take a break, go out to aus pound some b!tches have some fun come back and get back together sounds like good times my man
            His girl will get pounded by men though...

I could never take a break with my girl. The thought of her being with other men disgusts me

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
              She'll come crawling back, and try work things out but I think I'm done with it... I'm only 23 and I wanna see the world, she's not interested in doing that.

so you got with her when you were 16?

and you only been with her?

Comment

Either way she would have left you during those 6 months. Women can't stand being alone.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, I met up with her today and we talked things through.

I asked her was it because I was going to Melbourne, that made her be so weird about everything, and she admitted thats what it was.

We spoke things over and have decided to stay together and work on things,
                  She understands my situation as I plan on going back to uni next year for 3 years and its now or never for me to go away.
                  She would come but she is in full time work and can't get the time off but will be visiting me at Easter for two weeks.

We're together 7 years, this is make or break really....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      what wazaa said.

is she your one and only?

Comment

Working...
                      X