This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Islam accepts everybody, regardless of race or income.
    So does Christianity.

But your religion also says that if a man or woman leaves Islam for another religion, they can be killed.

That's a fucked up religion.

The worst part is you guys can't eat bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      In England, they just might be able to. There was this old lady that had these pig ornaments on her windows. Had them for decades until the Muslims moved in and sued her to remove them coz they were offensive to their religion.
      So did she have to take them down? That's f'd up if she had too, it's not like they were swastikas or something.

Comment

hope not lol

Comment

Fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            So does Christianity.

But your religion also says that if a man or woman leaves Islam for another religion, they can be killed.

That's a fucked up religion.

The worst part is you guys can't eat bacon.
            "You guys"?

I'm a secular Christian (some days an agnostic), not a Muslim.

However, I respect Islam and the Muslim people. I think there's been a lot of unfair, misleading anti-Islam propaganda by the media. The Muslims I know, here in the most predominantly Muslim neighborhood in Canada (North Vancouver), do NOT kill anyone who leaves Islam for another religion. Only a tiny number of fanatics would do that, and there are fanatics in all religions, like this guy:

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspo...-killings.html

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              "You guys"?

I'm a secular Christian (some days an agnostic), not a Muslim.

However, I respect Islam and the Muslim people. I think there's been a lot of unfair, misleading anti-Islam propaganda by the media. The Muslims I know, here in the most predominantly Muslim neighborhood in Canada (North Vancouver), do NOT kill anyone who leaves Islam for another religion. Only a tiny number of fanatics would do that, and there are fanatics in all religions, like this guy:

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspo...-killings.html
              Exactly, just because someone sticks up for islam doesnt make them a muslim lol people are smart enough not to be fooled by the media....well i should say SOME people

Like he said, There are fanatics in all religions, and even non religious people can be just as bad....

Comment

Bloodiest religious war was started by Christians. But they did get their ass handed to them
                Wrong. Ottoman armies invaded Christian Byzantium and this aggressive expansion is what sparked the First Crusade. The Second Crusade was a muslim victory but was again the result of Muslim aggression, the Third Crusade featured Saladin and Richard Lionheart and culminated in Saladin's conquest of Jerusalem, the fourth, fifth and sixth Crusades were a back and forth series of victories and defeats for both participating armies and the Last Crusade featured a race to find the Holy Grail between Indiana Jones and the Nazis.

Honour killing has NOTHING to do with Islam.
                What we need is a bit of mea culpa from Muslims. They need to say "This is an issue within our communities and it MUST STOP!". Instead of this they deny, they obfuscate, they cower from their demons. There are obvious parallels with child molesting priests (of which more later) where the Catholic church said "This is not part of our religion!" while at the same time denying, hiding and providing comfort to the perpetrators. Have a spine and denounce these appalling crimes or expect your insistance that it's not your fault to be treated with scepticism.

There are white Christians who kill their daughters dating a black christian.
                What is this, a fucking contest? "Our religiously justified atrocities are less atrocious than yours"?

Oh look, here's a paedophile imam, look how bad Islam is, at least the Catholics keep their kiddy fiddling behind closed doors...

Be brave and DENOUNCE not DENY.

I believe 9/11 was an inside.
                Then you're a fucking idiot.

Suicide bombings is more of a sectarian violence not religious
                "Sectarian" means "religious". Wow. "It wasn't rape your honour, I just forced her to have sex with me".

Right wingers would committ suicide if this happened..
                Islamist extremism is right wing and authoritarian.

The Muslims I know, here in the most predominantly Muslim neighborhood in Canada (North Vancouver), do NOT kill anyone who leaves Islam for another religion.
                Apostasy is a crime with varying degrees of punishment in almost all countries which have Islam as its main religion. In some nations in which it is not a crime to convert from Islam apostates run the risk of being beaten and murdered by vigilantes.

This is completely uncivilized.

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
                  [/B]

But seriously, going to war over religion, is like going to war over who has the better imaginary friend.
                  Trouble is its not about the existence of God. If religion becomes entangled with law, it will be religious beliefs taking away human rights.

They'll try and ban drunken sluts wearing short skirts! Id go to war over that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
                    I can guarantee Islam is the fastest growing religion is Africa. Islam is a religion about brotherhood and respect for other races. Many Africans like the ideology of Islam since it suits their traditional ways. But unlike Christianity which has churches based on race and people using the bible to preach racial hate
                    They also teach to oppress women and cut the heads off of those who aren't Muslim, such a lovely little religion Islam is.

Comment

wow.

So many stereotypical idiots on this board, i dont even know where to begin.

I guess Fox News is a family favourite on most of you lots' households.

Comment

Working...
                      X