No announcement yet.

dawson-pascal proved something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    I see the point ur trying to make & I agree to an extent!!The difference of course is that Pacman won't be on the verge of a ko & need the doctor to stop the fight before he gets slept!!

But Pacman's speed & power are gonna have an impact on whatever Floyd does!!People always talk about Floyd's ability to adapt,well I think that's bull****!!Oscar gases,Judah gases & both Hatton & Marquez were too small for 147!!Mosley though was a solid win,he was hurt bad & Managed to survive & dominate!!But Pacman is a high energy fighter with amazing punch output & doesn't tire!!When Pacman matches Floyd's speed & his movement can't be anticipated,how will Floyd counter,food for thought!!
    thank you, for not calling me a clown.

saying TS a clown or dumb shows how pretentious people are. tryin to look like they know something. look at stone roses who has the reputation of loving to see a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
      So Pac would be running from Floyd? I doubt that.
      pascal ran, ok. did chad dictate the game

Comment

Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Chad and Jean have zero to do with Floyd and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          thank you, for not calling me a clown.

saying TS a clown or dumb shows how pretentious people are. tryin to look like they know something. look at stone roses who has the reputation of loving to see a ****.
          Ohh,don't worry about that with me,I'm an adult & try to have conversations as such,name calling across a keyboard is quite childish,I try to respect my fellow fight fans as much as possible,like Dudley says,"keep it classy"!!

Comment

Pascal doesn't = Pacman and Dawson doesn't = Mayweather.

It's a stretch to say the least.

Comment

Isn't this like the third time someone made a thread like this? How do u even compare Mayweather to Dawson? Their styles r completely different. One's a conventional boxer, one's an unorthodox counterpuncher. The one thing that mess Dawson up is when Pascal went in to run his flurry, Dawson covers up. If he'd have countered (which he did in the 11th and stopped Pascal in his tracks) it would have been a completely different fight. And the fact u people r even comparing Pascal to Pacquiao is in itself an insult to Pacquiao. That just ******ed
              Last edited by JDezi4; 08-16-2010, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                pascal ran, ok. did chad dictate the game
                Unlike most of the board I don't equate running with being a *****. I actually had Pascal winning clearly. I just don't see Pacquiao backing up against Mayweather. Your analogy makes no sense at all.

Comment

These threads get dumber by the day. Leave it to idiots on NSB to make a unification title match at light heavyweight about Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Dude, Mayweather does not just run from fighters who have speed and athleticism. Pac-Floyd would look nothing like Pascal-Dawson. Neither Pac nor Floyd fight anything like Pascal or Dawson.
                    You can beat a more skilled fighter IF you are more athletic,
                    that's what showed us Pascal vs Dawson.

Mayweather had troubles with Judah's athleticism until Zab gassed out as usual after 5 rounds and Floyd made the adjustements.

So I can see what the TS is saying...

Now,I agree with you,Pac and Floyd are differents animal,and Floyd doesn't lack focus and will like Dawson.

Comment

Pascal fought the wrong fight against Froch and the right fight against Dawson.

Also,we didn't know Pascal will be more explosive than Chad...

Comment

Working...
                      X