Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry Has Been Dropped By Top Rank And Is Now Being Advised By Leonard Ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
    stop being stupid.

omar henry got dropped because him being a black boxer is not important enough investment for arum to care.

if you know anything about arum,

he likes money, & he likes to invest boxing wise on boxers from ethnic minoirty background because of the built in audiences they have.

hence his love affair with margarito, morales, pacquiao, cotto, clottey, gamboa & juan ma.
    Black? You dont know ****.... He is half Puerto Rican and was being labeled as "The Next Cotto"and was supposed to be Miguel's successor at Top Rank...

Have you even seen him fight? Probably not, you would see the resemblance in their fighting styles.....

Plus I knew this dude before he even had a name....

He was always like this, but now with his name getting a little buzz, his head has gotten even bigger.....

Comment

Hopefully this doesn't hurt his rise and it doesn't stop future fights between him and top rank 154 pounders.

This dude has a lot of potential but needs to touch up on his basic technical boxing skills before he steps up. But with his athleticism, youth, and severe power, this motha****ers a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by matic21 View Post
        From reading all his Facebook status updates, he is really coming off as an arrogant person. He seems like a great guy, I just hope the fame and money doesn't change him.
        I wouldnt say "Great guy" but a some what cool dude.... But he has always been like this..... It is just worse now that he is getting a bit of buzz......

Comment

If he goes to Golden Boy he is ****ed. Top Rank seems to be the only big promotional company right now that can build a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
            I wouldnt say "Great guy" but a some what cool dude.... But he has always been like this..... It is just worse now that he is getting a bit of buzz......
            No ****..I can only imangine how he will be if he becomes a superstar

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
              If he goes to Golden Boy he is ****ed. Top Rank seems to be the only big promotional company right now that can build a prospect.
              Yeah bro,Goldenboy throwing their prospects to the lions a lil to fast.
              They may need a better matchmaker.

Comment

he was next to de la hoya in the marquez-diaz fight, so i figured gbp was gonna sign him...

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                  Omar is half Rican and Black. Everyone know money is in Black athletes
                  of course. but we are talking about arum here. just look at arum's modus operandi, his whole stable & crown jewels are non american fighters. he thought he had the great white hope with pavlik & fields.

Black? You dont know ****.... He is half Puerto Rican and was being labeled as "The Next Cotto"and was supposed to be Miguel's successor at Top Rank...

Have you even seen him fight? Probably not, you would see the resemblance in their fighting styles.....

Plus I knew this dude before he even had a name....

He was always like this, but now with his name getting a little buzz, his head has gotten even bigger.....

he's not from the island. he doesnt live in the island. i dont know if he can even speak spanish. if he fit the criteria of arum's & top rank he wouldnt have been dropped.

he's better than chavez jr & has more upside but get's dropped?

arum knows what he's doing with using minority fighters, using ethnic pride to get independent ppv buys from suckers like you who buy ppvs for the sole purpose of the fighter being from the same country as you.

Comment

I have been saying this for months, and said **** about it on here....

Then when I FaceBooked him and told him not to **** up his opportunity, people on here started talking ****......
                    I agreed with you on that to. Dudes was crying about let him live.

Comment

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
                      I agreed with you on that to. Dudes was crying about let him live.
                      I know dude..... It seems like he was more interested in being famous and popular, than he is in being a boxer......

Comment

Working...
                      X