Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Believes Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5 Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2120 View Post
    No need for a 5th fight

From legacy standpoint what does ko pac in the 5th fight do for Marquez do for his career? people will say pac is chinny already. Hes shot

Plus is it necessary for Marquez to beat pac for a 5th time? I mean hasnt Marquez already proven himself to be the better man? The majority of the media had Marquez winning the first 3 fights and most pro boxers had him winning the 3rd fight clearly

And all these pacfarts saying pac was winning before manny got put to sleep or outside of those two knockdowns marquez didnt win rounds

Dont forget to apply that logic to the 1st fight between Marquez and pac outside the 3 knockdowns in 1st rounds Marquez won pretty much the rest of the rounds in that fight

No need for a 5th fight if you cant tell who the better man is after 4 fights reference my sig
    Originally posted by mofrekinfoe View Post
    No matter how you word it, Pacquiao fans don't seem to understand that the rematches were made because the 3 fights were always so close and never won decisively! It was the same reason they made the 4th!, not because of "revenge"!. but as we all witnessed, marquez knocked pacquiao out("decisive","convincingly ","no doubt","no judges",no boooo's of a doubtful decision", etc.) and now everybody (pacquiao fans) wants a 5th fight for "revenge" !? I'll be honest, if Marquez would have lost by ko I would have been pissed and butt hurt! But, I wouldn't be asking for a 5th fight because of how it ended. But I still enjoy to read some nonsense rebuttal's, so go ahead and tell me how illogical my opinion is,lol.
    If we had seen a fight where Marquez outboxed Pacquiao and then got the KO, it's safe to say "this is over". But Pacquiao was hurting Marquez, and even after the first knock down he was able to recover and knock Marquez down.

Like i said before.... what kind of fans say NO to a potential FOY candidate? Scared?

I give Marquez all the credit in the world....no excuses!! And if he's the better man, there will be no problem beating Pacquiao again. Let Marquez get the biggest payday of his career and then retire.

Comment

• Hell if they fight again Marquez will probably knock Pac right into Bob Arum's lap at ringside. Pac was juicing to much and now he's shot. Even his head has started to shrink to a normal size compared to when he was juicing. Bye bye pac fan's, I for one will be glad to see all of you midgets go back to eating rat burgers & being taken advantage of by your corrupt government. ...

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        If we had seen a fight where Marquez outboxed Pacquiao and then got the KO, it's safe to say "this is over". But Pacquiao was hurting Marquez, and even after the first knock down he was able to recover and knock Marquez down.

Like i said before.... what kind of fans say NO to a potential FOY candidate? Scared?

I give Marquez all the credit in the world....no excuses!! And if he's the better man, there will be no problem beating Pacquiao again. Let Marquez get the biggest payday of his career and then retire.
        But we are talking about being knocked out cold! Not a tko. There has to be an end, and ktfo should be the end. Pacquiao knocked marquez down in almost all of the fights, but couldn't take him out. Pacquiao went down and then out twice in one fight. Also I don't want Pacquiao to profit off beating a 40 yr old that he should of beaten easily! If Pacquiao would have beaten marquez last year we would all have been saying " big deal, he beat an over the hill marquez"!.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          End of the day, hes still only 1-2-1 with Pac.
          Originally posted by mofrekinfoe View Post
          But marquez has the satisfaction of having left no doubt in peoples mind! No judges needed..
          And if we are going by the official records, then Bradley also beat Pacquiao.

Marquez clearly won the 3rd fight, so screw the official records..... we all watched those fights, so we know whats up.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            And if we are going by the official records, then Bradley also beat Pacquiao.

Marquez clearly won the 3rd fight, so screw the official records..... we all watched those fights, so we know whats up.
            jmm clearly won the 3rd fight that he got outlanded in power punches , jabs and had lower connect percentage.. jeez , do you even know what clearly means?

Comment

• Originally posted by SOL27 View Post
              I don't think I would pay for this. It's pretty definitive to me that Marquez is the better man. I'd rather see Pacquiao beat up Bradley to erase that garbage decision he got.
              Exactly !!

Pac had 4 chances to prove that he could beat JMM, now we know he cant !!

Lets see if he can beat Bradley.

Comment

• Marquez should stop picking on Pacquiao.

He should step up and fight someone who has a chance.

Comment

• Well I stopped paying after 3 but Jmm would be dumb not to accept a 5. Easy money since PAC is through

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                    jmm clearly won the 3rd fight that he got outlanded in power punches , jabs and had lower connect percentage.. jeez , do you even know what clearly means?
                    And now you quote compubox to me ?

Pacquiao may have thrown more, but he did not out-land Marquez.

Compubox is ridiculous, and highly inaccurate.

I watched that fight.

Marquez won most of the exchanges.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                      marquez should stop picking on pacquiao.

He should step up and fight someone who has a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X