Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine the IBHOF isn't a huge joke is Cotto definitly in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine the IBHOF isn't a huge joke is Cotto definitly in?

His best wins are Mosley, Paulie and Martinez
    He has loses to 2 HOFers in Money and Pac. A controversial loss to Margarito and then a bad looking loss to trout if it was up to you would he be in the hall of fame?
    Yes
    68.97%
    No
    31.03%

Yes cotto is a HOFer....

He isn't ATG, but cotto is a lock for hall of fame and deservedly so..

Comment

Barely but his career isn't over. He does have a chance for ATG status but with the diva attitude n draining opponents. I don't see it happening.

Comment

He's a diva and has been acting like a how lately but he is without a doubt a hall of famer. I mean WTF.

Comment

Definite hof, incredible résumé, win or lose. Literally fought everyone, don't let his recent actions skew your opinion.

Comment

Lol he's gonna be in the HOF is this really a question.

Comment

Agreed. He's a lock for the Hall, and a deserving one. 4 division champ, all-around great fighter. I don't like his and his team's negotiation tactics either, but it doesn't diminish what he's accomplished in the ring. And outside of his diva-ish demands, he seems like a good guy.

Comment

When he beat Martinez it ended any doubt. Cotto will be in the HOF.

Comment

First PR fighter to win titles in 4 weight classes. Of course he's a HOF'er. You're always gonna get major credit for being the first to do something. No matter how the Martinez win is looked at after the fact, it was still a big win and a fight he was underdog to lose in.

Comment

He'd get in either way

Comment

Working...
                    X