Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Porter lose to brooqes, when Canelo won his match against lara it was same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Porter lose to brooqes, when Canelo won his match against lara it was same

srly i dun get it folks, double startdards much? lyk even the score cards were the same imho brooqes luked terrible he ran the whole match and occasionally threw a 1 2 not enuf to win imo just my 2 cens man :Angry:
    Last edited by The Problem; 08-26-2014, 11:05 PM.

u wot m8?

Comment

I thought it was close porter was more aggressive definitely but looked desperate in the late rounds and brook kept calm thru and thru countering.....wasn't a clear win decision in my opinion but I coulda seen it go both ways

Comment

wAY more holding in brooks vs porter too than there was in canelo vs lara

Comment

I swear on me mum I'll hook you in the gabber m8

Comment

Those fights were nothing alike. Brook stood there and drilled porter every time he came in as the fight progressed. Lara moved laterally the whole fight and would engage for 20 seconds a round just to unload a weak one, two. Aside from that porter was unbelievably ineffective, he didn't even land a good body shot on brook.

I get your frustration though, I thought porter was going to kill brook, but he was just unbelievably ineffective.

Comment

Comment

There was nothing similar about those two fights at all

Comment

Comment

I needed this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X