No announcement yet.

Vada is a JOKE!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    And yet they cant afford containers to store urine or were just incompetent and forgot to take one to a testing. Which one is it?
    Blame the collection agency not VADA. Like USADA, they hire the collection agencies require to take blood and urine from the fighters.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...3876--box.html

Rios questioned the collection procedures of the final test, which came after the fight. Following the fight, he had to give two samples. The first went to the Chinese boxing commission, and he did that in his locker room. But he said after urinating the first time, he had nothing left to give for the VADA collector who came in later.

A collector for VADA followed him to his room, he said. But Rios said the collector, whom he did not know and described as "I think maybe a Russian guy" was not prepared to properly collect his urine.

Dr. Margaret Goodman, who founded VADA, said via email she was unable to speak to a reporter. However, she wrote VADA used IDTM, a highly recognized collection agency, to take Rios' samples when he was in Macau.

But Rios said things weren't right with the final test. The collector did not bring a sealed collection kit with him to his suite, Rios said. Normally, he said, when VADA wanted to collect a sample from him, the agent had him choose a sealed collection kit. That kit contained a container to urinate in and two bottles, one which was to be used as the A sample and the second that was the B sample. Rios was to urinate in the large container, then move part of it into the A bottle and part into the B bottle.

But he said the collector who came to his room after the fight wasn't prepared and didn't have a kit. Rios said he was drinking water in order to be able to urinate, and then suddenly had to do so. When he couldn't wait any longer, Rios said the collector told him to urinate in a glass that was in the room.

More than 20 minutes later, he said, a kit was delivered to his room and in front of the agent, Rios transferred the urine from the glass to the cup and into the two bottles he removed from the kit.

"This time, he had me [urinate] in a regular glass, and a lot of [expletives] touched [it]," Rios said. "A lot of people touched that [glass] and put [expletive] in it. They just washed it with dish wash, or whatever they do it with. That's why I'm suspicious, because they had me [urinate] in a regular [glass], not one of the containers like they always had me do before.

"I had to wait 20 minutes [for someone to bring a sealed collection kit] and my [urine] wasn't even warm no more. It was cold."

He was also wary of the positive test because the sample he gave to the representative for the Chinese commission in the locker room did not test positive.

Kinda weird that the Chinese sample wasn't positive but yet the bathroom one was.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
      Been following the whole brandon rios positive test mess and VADA is a complete mess!!! See Seckbach's twitter for more info. They seem to be a mess and are a joke In my opinion. What do you guys think? We should start a movement to completly rid boxing of Vada.
      Seckbach's your source? wow. FYI, he's a moron.

Comment

Two quick well known points

1. Ellie is biased, timid & annoying. (His persistence is good though)

2. VADA has a better reputation & track record than USADA

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
          Been following the whole brandon rios positive test mess and VADA is a complete mess!!! See Seckbach's twitter for more info. They seem to be a mess and are a joke In my opinion. What do you guys think? We should start a movement to completly rid boxing of Vada.
          The glass was laced with the banned substance! Get the f@ck out of here with that BS. VADA is cracking down on cheaters!

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
            Two quick well known points

1. Ellie is biased, timid & annoying. (His persistence is good though)

2. VADA has a better reputation & track record than USADA
            I dont see how VADA has a better track record than USADA. Im guessing you are saying that because they caught more boxers than USADA. Maybe thats because the ones tested by USADA didnt cheat? Who knows?

Seems to be dodgy stuff (conspiracy theories) going on for both agencies.

Comment

vada is a joke because they actually catch dirty fighters??

Comment

Demand to get his B sample tested. End of Story.

Comment

I dont see how VADA has a better track record than USADA. Im guessing you are saying that because they caught more boxers than USADA. Maybe thats because the ones tested by USADA didnt cheat? Who knows?

Late testing, late sanctions, delayed results and undisclosed results. If you're going to go the fair rout then let's be fair and say that the same amount of athletes dope on each side.

Both companies make their mistakes but we're not going to act like USADA doesn't have the shadier past, more lenient testing & lower success rate. I'm all about fairness but I refuse to lie to myself.

Comment

vada caught berto lamount peterson now rios .... usada allow morales to fight with a fail test due to goldenboy pulling strings that couldn't pull with vada .. that's why vada is never use for goldenboy fights even when paulie malignaggi scream all day about he wanted it but goldenboy told him no use usada or no fight... stop complaining about Vada only people i trust ... also stop using elie secback as a source or anything smh dude is a joke that brings cool little vids that is all ... he doesn't know anything about boxing the things he says make boxing fans cringe ... i remember last week he said he wants to see ruslan vs kirland wtf

Comment

VADA dont throw samples, they test it.... while USADA throw samples....
                      VADA informed right away the Athletic commission when they got positive result while USADA hide positive result, get more sample from the boxer until they finally get negative result, thats USADA.

Comment

Working...
                      X