Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: Thompson Part of The Plan For DeMarco Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frigging Ladies arguing, ladies!!!! Ladies!!!! you're gona reep up your panties....lol

Just go ahead and make out

Comment

this man is obsessed with demarco.

Comment

BUMPAGE. guess i was rite on both accounts, eh Ugh! love when im rite.

Comment

floyd mayweather gets buckled by any one punch that lands flush = solid chin

linares eats bomb after bomb after bomb and gets hit so hard and flush he gets dragged by the punch(not unlike how jorge castro catches roy jones in the end of rd 1 of their fight) and only reason he falls is due to being overwhelmed and rushed off balance and get this, he catches himself, his ass never touches the canvas

glass chin? no, bad defence? i never argued otherwise, so no, you're still ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

floyd mayweather gets buckled by any one punch that lands flush = solid chin

linares eats bomb after bomb after bomb and gets hit so hard and flush he gets dragged by the punch(not unlike how jorge castro catches roy jones in the end of rd 1 of their fight) and only reason he falls is due to being overwhelmed and rushed off balance and get this, he catches himself, his ass never touches the canvas

glass chin? no, bad defence? i never argued otherwise, so no, you're still ******ed
            Lol @ bringing up Floyd mayweather. Just admit u were wrong be a man dude. Don't be a chick.

Comment

why is it i can mention roy jones, mike tyson and ray leonard no problem, but use floyd mayweather as an example and you get butthurt,. you got floyds *** up ur ass or what kid?

Comment

why is it i can mention roy jones, mike tyson and ray leonard no problem, but use floyd mayweather as an example and you get butthurt,. you got floyds *** up ur ass or what kid?
                lmao...keep talking about floyd. u mentioned floyd before, i ignored it. this time im just laughing at u. why, do u want me to be butthurt about floyd? honestly idc because he has nothing to do with this, ur comparison is more funny than anything. so tell me about how butthurt i am again??? now laughing at someone mentioning someone is butthurt...smh. ur embarrassing yourself again. stick to the issue at hand, which is, u being absolutely wrong. if u cant be a man about it its ok, ill just consider u my bItch from now on. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  lmao...keep talking about floyd. u mentioned floyd before, i ignored it. this time im just laughing at u. why, do u want me to be butthurt about floyd? honestly idc because he has nothing to do with this, ur comparison is more funny than anything. so tell me about how butthurt i am again??? now laughing at someone mentioning someone is butthurt...smh. ur embarrassing yourself again. stick to the issue at hand, which is, u being absolutely wrong. if u cant be a man about it its ok, ill just consider u my bItch from now on. lol
                  you sure wrote alot about nothin there

try debating my points first before i start taking you seriously
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-03-2012, 08:35 AM.

Comment

you sure wrote alot about nothin there

try debating my points first before i start taking you seriously
                    lmao...debating what? u comparing floyd to linares. nahh, no need, its not worth debating. all i see is a chick who doesnt know how to be a man and admit shes wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X