Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner should fight Juan Carlos Salgado next....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
    Blake's is good but Del Taco is garbage. Twisters is alright though.
    Yeah I was never big on Del Taco, we have them in CO too.

For fast food Mexican, I'll stick with Twisters and Chipotle. I'm not gonna lie, if I am hungray as well, I'll eat a big a$$ Chipotle burrito. It ain't authentic, how authentic can fast food be, but it's pretty good s**t. If you ever come to Denver, you gotta try Bubba Chinos and Chubby's. But only the Chubby's on the North Side of Denver on 38th and Tejon, and only the Bubba Chinos on South Federal in Southwest Denver or the one on 20th in Northwest Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      gettin off topinc once again but what is ur fav football team? ima big tebow fan lol

ohh twisters is good i love their frenchfries lol,, good burritos too i lived by the walmart on eubank by the freeway there was a twisters a block away from me,, lol but nothin like COmm you got marijuana dispensarys right next to you lucky<3

eee i gotta go hit up pueblo then lol haha,, is the green chile like really hot? i like my stuff hot

but no jus the Dever CO zoo,, it was pretty awsome not gonna lie elpaso zoo skks compared to that place,,, n well i hd to just drive by the broncos stadium i was in AWE,, those things are so huge

danny garcia,, is robert garcias bro nuhh?? correct me if im wrong pls but i seen highlits of him on youtube,, hes good hopefully morales still has one more great fight in him but i jus dont see it either tbh
      Naw. Danny Garcia the trainer is Robert Garcia the trainers brother.

But yeah, Denver zoo is alright. The C-Springs zoo is pretty dope. It's on the edge of the mountains and you can see all of C-Springs, it's pretty nice. Mile High Stadium, I refuse to call it Invesco or Sports Authority field, is pretty historic. The traffic is mad crazy around there though when the Broncos are playing, it's pretty crazy. But I am a Steeler fan, my father is originally from Pittsburgh but than moved to C-Springs when he was in high school.

Comment

Working...
      X