This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Even thinking about Chelsea at the moment is pissing me off.

The Manager, the players, the board, the fans, and pretty much everyone associated with the club needs a cold, hard kick in the bollocks. So many things wrong with club and the fact we are carrying several clearly shot players on humongous wages and the only old guy they want to get rid of is the only guy who actually deserves respect. Not to mention we have several players on loan who are much better than the ****s who actually play for us.

How in God's name has John Obi Mikel been at Chelsea for 6 seasons?

I actually feel vindicated when we lose. Even as Chelsea fan I know my team is ****ish in the extreme.

I hope we lose to Boro, the whole season is building up to one truly cataclysmic fuck up and the tension is unbearable. A cheeky 6-0 horror show against Boro would be relief to everyone especially of Torres ruptures a ligament and announces his retirement after the game and Rafa Benitez rejoins The ****in' Mavericks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26
        Even thinking about Chelsea at the moment is pissing me off.

The Manager, the players, the board, the fans, and pretty much everyone associated with the club needs a cold, hard kick in the bollocks. So many things wrong with club and the fact we are carrying several clearly shot players on humongous wages and the only old guy they want to get rid of is the only guy who actually deserves respect. Not to mention we have several players on loan who are much better than the ****s who actually play for us.

How in God's name has John Obi Mikel been at Chelsea for 6 seasons?

I actually feel vindicated when we lose. Even as Chelsea fan I know my team is ****ish in the extreme.

I hope we lose to Boro, the whole season is building up to one truly cataclysmic **** up and the tension is unbearable. A cheeky 6-0 horror show against Boro would be relief to everyone especially of Torres ruptures a ligament and announces his retirement after the game and Rafa Benitez rejoins The ****in' Mavericks.

Dont do a lee Dixon and sit on the fence.. tell us how you truly feel about chelsea right now

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Oh and personally i have no idea why u got rid of di mateo... he was a legend as a player and will be a legend as a manager at chelsea...

He won the god damn cl with a team.avb ran into the ground.

Chelsea started well in the league with him and a new system. Granted they were on the vwrge of crashing out of europe...

but Juventus ans shaktar are not a joke. The way chelsea have treated legends like wilkins.. lampard.. and di mateoo over the past 2 years is a joke

Comment

• Ronaldo always showing up for the big games.

Ronaldo >>> Messi

Truly is the best player on the planet, the balon d'or is nothing but a popularity contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Oh and personally i have no idea why u got rid of di mateo... he was a legend as a player and will be a legend as a manager at chelsea...

He won the god damn cl with a team.avb ran into the ground.

Chelsea started well in the league with him and a new system. Granted they were on the vwrge of crashing out of europe...

but Juventus ans shaktar are not a joke. The way chelsea have treated legends like wilkins.. lampard.. and di mateoo over the past 2 years is a joke

We definitely would have finished 3rd if he stayed alas now we will finish 6th. It all falls on the board.

In other news Mourinho is ripping it up again. Have a hunch that CL has his name written all over it. The man is destined to leave in a blaze of glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Even if that sentence includes the phrase "is not as good as"?
                Yes.........

Comment

You have a few 3-2 wins aswell and what about the losses?
                  What about them? City have the same number of league losses as United, one at home and two away. Goal difference from losses is -3 for United and -4 for City.

Vs good teams this season (barring) southampton your defence has been shoddy. Dortmund should have had 4 or 5 vs you too.. Same with Man united
                  You say this but it's the best defense in the league by some margin, and way better than United's defense. Take a look at the goals against.

City's problem hasn't been goals conceded, it's been lack of goals scored.

Without kompany you have looked awful at stages.. meanwhile united have been without vidic almost all season..
                  And City still have a better defense than United. It's not my opinion, it's a statistical fact.

[quote]My main point which i have gone far off.. is that city wont win a thing due to various reasons yhis season. Not because teams are parking the bus

City have the best defense in the league. This could be because City's defensive performances has been exceptional, but you said above that this isn't the case, that they've looked "shoddy". Or it could be because teams aren't attacking City.

What's the alternative to those two scenarios or a mixture of the two? Dumb luck I suppose. Which means that City are unlucky not to have won all of their draws. And United were lucky to have won games they were going to draw. Is that what football discussion is reduced to?

Your analysis of the season is demonstrably wrong.
                  Last edited by squealpiggy; 02-26-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• The league is not the only competiton villa put 4 past you and you got man handled by madrid and ajax of all teams.

The bpl is not strong at the moment. Yes statistically city have a better overall record then united in the league.. but i jave not seen uniteds defence fall apart.and cost them nearly.as much as citys.. vs southampton.. madrid and ajax in particular it was poor..

Especially joe hart who never seems to get much blame from the press..

Comment

The league is not the only competiton villa put 4 past you and you got man handled by madrid and ajax of all teams.
                      One loss and a draw for each of Ajax and Madrid. Not exactly a "manhandling". And Villa put four past us in the League Cup third round after extra time. Full time score was 2-2 and they put in two in added time in the fourth most important competition City were involved in.

The bpl is not strong at the moment. Yes statistically city have a better overall record then united in the league..but i jave not seen uniteds defence fall apart.and cost them nearly.as much as citys.. vs southampton.. madrid and ajax in particular it was poor..
                      In other words United's defense is better than City's defense this year despite what the actual results say because you want it to be. Right, no, your logic is quite astonishing.

United managed to get the easiest group in the history of the Champions League I think. I don't think you would have progressed from City's group. You lost to Cluj FFS.

Especially joe hart who never seems to get much blame from the press..
                      They were all over his error against Southampton. But there again you invent scenarios and then insist that they are correct, hence you're ignoring City's considerably superior defensive record this season just to argue with my assertion that lack of goals is the principle issue for City this season.

Comment

Working...
                      X