• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WBC 154 Pound Title On Line Is The Problem

Not the catchweight.

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    Not the catchweight.
    The fight as a whole is a problem for me.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
      The fight as a whole is a problem for me.
      What are you bitching about? At least Manny keeps on fighting instead of going on "vacation" like a *****. He cares about his fans. At least it's a new opponent instead of shot to **** cotto right?

Don't be mad because Pacquiao is doing the **** Mayweather should be doing except mayweather has no balls.

Comment

They shouldn't be fighting for a vacant title or any title at 154 for that matter. Especially not a catchweight 4 pounds south of the limit. This is not a good look for Pacquiao and is a total farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Drama View Post
          What are you bitching about? At least Manny keeps on fighting instead of going on "vacation" like a *****. He cares about his fans. At least it's a new opponent instead of shot to **** cotto right?

Don't be mad because Pacquiao is doing the **** Mayweather should be doing except mayweather has no balls.
          I don't want to hear this sob story, dude. I stand by MY statement. This fight as a whole is a joke. Tony has done NOTHING to warrant a fight with Manny. Not only that, but its at a catchweight and for a title at 154. All around the board the fight is wack to me. And, I'm glad you mentioned Mayweather and Cotto, I don't like that fight either. Take this bottle and go nap nap

Comment

Why is this such a problem, exactly? It seems as if everyone here is under the impression that the WBC is some honorable organization. They are criminals, they fix fights, they sell their trinkets to the highest bidders, they have emeritus, regular and interim titles floating about, silver belt catchweight championships, medals they award etc.

Truth be told, Manny is a four division champion. He won't be winning any real title at 154 (or 150 or whatever weight it ends up at) because the WBC isn't the real championship.

Comment

Working...
            X