No announcement yet.

Books

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books

I just started watching The walking Dead series. I finished all 3 seasons within a few days thanks to the power of Netflix, however people say to read the book(s). I've tried looking for them online but they seem like comic books, is this the same series? If yea can someone give me more details. How many volumes and where can I purchased them? Thanks..off I go to fortify my house for the zombie apocalypse

Yeah its not an actual book they are comics but they are sick. I left off at like episode hundred. I torrented them they are pretty expensive on google play

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

hilarious that Floyd ducked Pacquiao who had the qualities of both Khan and Maidana combined - speed and power

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        Yeah its not an actual book they are comics but they are sick. I left off at like episode hundred. I torrented them they are pretty expensive on google play

Damn 100? lol how many episodes total?

Comment

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_
          Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

Damn 100? lol how many episodes total?
          Idk that was earlier this year so they got be pushin 150 by now if not more but dude its totally worth checking out. Andrea is a badass not a chick on her period like in the show even though in the comics she was bangin that old dale guy who was a fatger figure to her on the tv show haha

and what michionne does to the govenor makes his tv eye thing look like barney compared to the comics tho he does some sick ish too her as well. Alot of similarities but its like a complete different story. Im not a comic book guy at all but man tho things were intense haha

Comment

Originally posted by devildg
            hilarious that Floyd ducked Pacquiao who had the qualities of both Khan and Maidana combined - speed and power
            Yeah man I totally remember that during the comics. Then Michionne raped Khan with her sword

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              WTF...This is why anti-Floyd fans are the worst. These guys are sick in the head. They just post every where, in any subject, about Floyd. They are lunatics, more fanatics of Floyd than the actual Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                Idk that was earlier this year so they got be pushin 150 by now if not more but dude its totally worth checking out. Andrea is a badass not a chick on her period like in the show even though in the comics she was bangin that old dale guy who was a fatger figure to her on the tv show haha

and what michionne does to the govenor makes his tv eye thing look like barney compared to the comics tho he does some sick ish too her as well. Alot of similarities but its like a complete different story. Im not a comic book guy at all but man tho things were intense haha

Dammit bro! So you're saying the comic is not like the tv show plot? Kinda weird I thought the show is based of the comic books? She ****s dale? Lol damn.. I'm gonna start reading the comics I've heard a lot of good things about em... I found a YouTube channel who has all the 118 episodes

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                  I don't really have time for novels and what not but the last non-fiction book I had chance to read was Shutter Island and the book was a lot better than the movie.

I do, however, read a lot of auto-biographys of which I'm currently on the last chapter of 'Touching Distance' by James Cracknell which is an inspirational read. I've been on the book a long time though as I just haven't had time to read it with work and doing assignments.
                  I've never read an auto-biography, but I do like to read from time to time. You know, just to expand my vocabulary lol. As a matter of fact I'm planning to buy new book; any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                  X