Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye will smash Derek if they ever fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye did not Glass Chisora he punched him with the bottle in his hand causing the bottle to smash inside Davids hand as his knuckle connected with Chisoras chin.

If you are intentionally glassing someone you would wouldn't be doing it in a punching motion it would be coming over hand.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Haye did not Glass Chisora he punched him with the bottle in his hand causing the bottle to smash inside Davids hand as his knuckle connected with Chisoras chin.

If you are intentionally glassing someone you would wouldn't be doing it in a punching motion it would be coming over hand.
      Dirk will be here soon having a right go about glassing someone!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
        Dirk will be here soon having a right go about glassing someone!
        lol i think its entirely probable that Haye swung as a natural reaction in self defence because he expected Chisora to swing first its also very likely that in the heat of the moment David forgot the bottle was even in his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          He avoided Adamek, Cunningham and several others at cruiser and has done nothing at heavyweight particularly. Carefully guided is all he is and was.

Why don't he fight say Povetkin or Arreola and just earn a shot?

IMO Haye is not even the best on the domestic scene.
          Price would put his lights out and I would give Chisora a very real chance of beating him.

I CBA to bring up his losses and knockdowns etc but this guy is not a top heavyweight.
          Styles make fights and Chisoras style would give him fits!!!
          Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
          I cannot believe people are trying to say David Haye is a quality fighter. Unbelievable.
          Why can't you believe it?

25 wins, 2 defeats, 23 knock-outs (one of the highest KO ratios in the sport), former WBA world heavyweight champion, former WBC, WBA and WBO world cruiserweight champion, former European cruiserweight champion, former Ring magazine cruiserweight champion, silver medallist in the world amateur championships...... sounds like a quality fighter to me. Don't be a reta rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            Why can't you believe it?

25 wins, 2 defeats, 23 knock-outs (one of the highest KO ratios in the sport), former WBA world heavyweight champion, former WBC, WBA and WBO world cruiserweight champion, former European cruiserweight champion, former Ring magazine cruiserweight champion, silver medallist in the world amateur championships...... sounds like a quality fighter to me. Don't be a reta rd.
            Hit it on the head there mate, but still there will be people coming back saying that he never fought anyone to get those accolades.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Get real. David is all talk, no walk. When the going gets tough, David gets going. Chisora is the opposite.
              Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Smash him?

What, with a bottle?

Haye = Biggest Biitch in boxing history
              Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              No you are forgetting many things such as heart, workrate, stamina and balls!
              Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              Haye has never had a tank, bro. In fact, if Chisora put the pressure on Haye, haye would probably gas within 5 at that pace.
              He started it and ran away like a scolded cat, leaving Boothe on his own.
              What David "excuse-maker" Haye did was the equivalent to hitting a man then hiding behind his wife.

He won't risk getting in the ring with Chizzy, he'd only back peddle for his life if he did anyway.
              Just going to talk and talk as usual in hope an ancient Vitali gives him a huge payday.
              Chisora is an animal he thrives off it, Haye just likes to talk.

Take away that stupidly telegraphed, looping overhand he calls "the hayemaker" you are left with nothing but a chicken. He ought to crawl back under the rock he hid himself under from that cold wet night in Germany where he embarrassed himself somewhat stupid.
              Why are all the Haye nuthuggers resurfacing tonight? They've been hiding under rocks since July.
              He avoided Adamek, Cunningham and several others at cruiser and has done nothing at heavyweight particularly. Carefully guided is all he is and was.

Why don't he fight say Povetkin or Arreola and just earn a shot?

IMO Haye is not even the best on the domestic scene.
              Price would put his lights out and I would give Chisora a very real chance of beating him.

I CBA to bring up his losses and knockdowns etc but this guy is not a top heavyweight.
              Styles make fights and Chisoras style would give him fits!!!
              Haye hit Chisora with his best shot with no glove and Chisora took it he then bottled him, he took that too, Haye got shook and ran off!

Chizzy is from Zimbawbe, them ****ers hunt lions for food. Imagine what he would do to a little *****cat like Haye?
              Lol
              Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              They'll never fight because Haye is a completely useless pussy who is afraid to come out of retirement, because if he does, he knows Vitali will be waiting.

Not to mention the fact that even with the aid of a glass bottle and a camera tripod he doesn't have what it takes to hurt Chisora.

Chisora is a ****in' G.
              Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Looks like theres at least 1 haye hugger since july left. Why he still has fans is beyond me

Comment

Were people actually impressed by Haye's performance?

Comment

Were people actually impressed by Haye's performance?
                  Dude you got owned. Just lay low until people forget about this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Dude you got owned. Just lay low until people forget about this thread.
                    No, i still think Haye's a b1tch for what he did in Munich. I always thought stylistically it was a good fight for him though. I wanted Chisora to win but didn't think he actually would.

Comment

I thought Chisora done quite well, really.

It's a bit of a silly if. But if he didn't get KTFO he probably would have won. Haye was blowing out of his arse.

Comment

Working...
                      X