No announcement yet.

Right now Mayweather is all smiles at a celebrity basketball game - pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Your logic is flawed. If he was worried about Pacquiao getting beat he wouldn't have put him in front of Marquez for a third time.

Make the fight happen Floydie, you're bound to win...
    No your logic is flawed. Arum along with Roach, Manny, his whole team, and 90% of the boxing world thought Marquez had no chance anymore. At his age and weight. The results dont change the mindset going into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      He thought that this time Pacquiao was going to beat Marquez
      Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      No your logic is flawed. Arum along with Roach, Manny, his whole team, and 90% of the boxing world thought Marquez had no chance anymore. At his age and weight. The results dont change the mindset going into the fight.
      Oh please.

Why would he put him in 50/50 fights like Cotto, Margarito, they're even talking about Martinez now.

You think he wouldn't let him fight the oh so scary Floyd, don't make me laugh.

You believe what you need to believe, but it's pretty obvious who doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Oh please.

Why would he put him in 50/50 fights like Cotto, Margarito, they're even talking about Martinez now.

You think he wouldn't let him fight the oh so scary Floyd, don't make me laugh.

You believe what you need to believe, but it's pretty obvious who doesn't want the fight.
        50/50 fight? I see you are delusional.

Moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Happy because now he wins the fantasy fight against Pacquiao, so he doesn't actually have to fight Pacquiao now?
          No, I'm sure he's just having a good time at the game.

Wtf is wrong with people.

Comment

Pac said 'Let's get it on'

Let's see if that **** will finally grow some testicles and fight Pac.

Comment

Your logic is flawed. If he was worried about Pacquiao getting beat he wouldn't have put him in front of Marquez for a third time.

how is that flawed? Arum thought it was going to be easy and even Pac himself said he rejected the JMM rematch years ago until now, plans go astray you know. Going into this fight Pac had every advantage possible, Roach knew it, Arum knew it, Pac knew it.

EDIT: 50/50 fight like Margarito? LMAO you'd be a horrible bookie with those kind of ****ty odds. And lol @ you thinking Arum doesn't want to protect his cash cow - "talking about Martinez" don't make me laugh buddy its not going to happen Arum wanted the fight to be same day weigh in at 150 LOL yeah real possibility the fight is going off.

50/50 fight like Margarito you have me in tears, Cotto that's understandable.
              Last edited by Phil Ivey; 11-13-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                Pac said 'Let's get it on'

Let's see if that **** will finally grow some testicles and fight Pac.
                He has already took those words back. Its back to doing what Arum wants:

(ESPN)
                1:18 - 1:55

(

Comment

Arum will go through great lengths just to keep Manny away from the #1 p4p, Floyd.

Comment

Your logic sounds ******ed...he put him in front of Pac for a 3rd time with hopes that the weight would not benefit JMM on top of him being 38!! There's a reason there's a 4 year gap in between the only fighter that seems to have his number.

How long did it take for the 3 fights with Morales????

Don't forget that Yuri Foreman was turned down because of his movement and boxing ability...not that I think Yuri beats Pac but that style is not suited for Pac.

Comment

Has anyone ever posted this?

Derrick Rose asking for Manny to sign his shirt, CP3 waiving off others to get a pic with Manny, and Derek Fischer asking Manny what he should do for the upcoming NBA lockout.

Okay, okay may be the last one is a stretch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61GhdLoaK4g

Comment

Working...
                      X