Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Austin Trout Wants To Get Canelo Revenge, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fight was close i thought (only had canelo winning by 1 point)...i wouldn't mind seeing a rematch but not right away. trout should try and get a couple of good wins together so he can have a stronger case of getting a rematch.

Comment

I don't see how Trout could win at all. He won 3-4 rounds at best.

Comment

I'd like to see a rematch.

Those saying the fight stunk seem to gloss over the fact it stunk because of the open scoring.

Perhaps if Alvarez doesn't know the fight is already won by the 8th, then he might have been forced to take some risks.

Comment

He needs to earn it first. Win a belt or two then get ur people to talk to Canelo's people and see whats good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            He's not getting any rematch, no way. And if Canelo said he doesn't deserve 1 he's full of crap. Canelo won imo because of the kd. The fight was close, but I won't argue with Canelo winning 5-7 rounds. He does deserve a rematch though, on neutral ground.
            I agree - rematch is necessary. Trout sold his soul (no rematch clause) for this. If Canelo really wanted the fight, Trout should have had a rematch clause. BUT that's Trout's fault for not taking care of his business like he should have.

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
            I'd like to see a rematch.

Those saying the fight stunk seem to gloss over the fact it stunk because of the open scoring.

Perhaps if Alvarez doesn't know the fight is already won by the 8th, then he might have been forced to take some risks.
            +1.....

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
            He needs to earn it first. Win a belt or two then get ur people to talk to Canelo's people and see whats good.
            Please - then why would Canelo have a rematch clause to exercise if he lost? Why couldn't he man up & give Trout a rematch? Now, that's what's good......

Comment

Working...
            X