Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Odlanier Solis Happy To Be Home, Ready For Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget this fat cuban slob man lol. What a bum this tub of lard is. There are some talented cubans out there, Lara, Rigo, etc. Unfortunately this fat sack of **** is not one of them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      I'm loving this.

Keep it coming, girls.
      They just don't get it. Haha.

This is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        They just don't get it. Haha.

This is laughable.
        Hahaha I know Pal!!

Comment

Hahaha I know Pal!!
          You forgot to answer them 'with facts'

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Good lord! sometimes you're a good poster, sometimes a complete idiot. You must have missed the "wink" getting in a rush to post this.
            Really, I am supposed to know that that little smiley face is winking? After all I am old and I can barely see his little eye balls regardless of what they happen to be doing. I actually had to use a magnifying glass to see the wink. And this is the second time in the same thread that you stated you should not be taken seriously. So I guess in the future I should just assume that anything you say about Vitali is just you being facetious. And that does help to explain your avatar. And aren't you the one who once posted photos of yourself working out on a thread while threatening to beat up another forum member? And you dare to call me an idiot?
            Last edited by Ravens Fan; 03-21-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

You boys just don't get it do you? The irony of my original post yet look how quick you are to defend Klit. Your argument is the same one we have when talking about TKO6.
              What argument? When did I ever state that the Lewis-Vit stoppage wasn't legit? I have never said it and I have actually stated that I thought that the fight should have been stopped when it was, and it was most definitely a legit TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by ARENA View Post
                Would love to see Wlad vs Solis in decent shape
                Yeah, he really needs to live like an athlete if he is one. Guys like him and Arreola have such a great opportunity in their lives and treat it like its not that important. They will get old, look back and regret they didn't take their carers more serious.

Comment

Hopefully he will take his weight seriously. Too much talent to let it go to waste.

Comment

Such a shame Solis has never bothered with his pro career. Such a waste of talent. If he would have kept himself around 225-230 he could have given either K2 a run for there money and IMO beaten them. He has such a good skillet. Fast hands, great punch combo's and decent pop. He has wasted it all and never bothers to train though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      Leif Larsen is awful. He's like the poor mans version of Helenius. Stands straight up. No inside game, the body is wide open, awful footwork, slow as hell.

This should be a knockout finish for Solis, after this I want to see him get the bigger names again. Turning Down the Adamek fight was very dumb. He would have crushed Adamek.
                      A lot of people said this same thing about Provdonikov word for word. I didn't know anything about him, or Larsen, but these guys who stand up straight, no inside game, no footwork, slow as hell, seem to give top guys some trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X